DRACO

It's been a week since ,we've been home . I really haven't been feeling well , our friends have been coming and checking up on me, my King has been very busy with paper work but he checks in on me every chance he get , he has an office at the old ministry building . which is now called The Kingdom affairs building . Blaise and Harry haven't been by , but they are coming today . Molly has honestly been the best , she comes and helps take care of Don but today I told her its ok cause Blaise and Harry are coming .

" girlfrieeend ! " Blaise says as soon as they come threw the floo.

" Hey Blaise , Hey Harr.." I bolt to the bathroom and throw up my breakfast. I go back to the living room .

" Dra what's wrong? "

" I've been getting sick and then ok , and then sick . I don't want to go to the hospital cause it's the flu season , I don't want to go the hospital for something that small."

" Draco you are the Queen why don't you call a private healer ?"

" I can't trust just anyone to wave their wand at me "

" Well my friend you are in luck cause I am training to be a healer , Harry is training to be on the guards ." Blaise says waving his wand as he points it at me . a parchment appears on his hand

" Well Shit ." he says as he reads it

" Blaise no swearing Don may be sleeping but still. what is it am I dying ? " I say scared of the result

" relax Dra . I sent a patronus to Ron , he will be he.." he is cut of by the floo.

" my Queen , what's wrong are you sick again?"

"Blaise was about to tell me what's wrong with me ?"

" you my friends are a month pregnant. Don is gonna be a big brother !!" Blaise squeals . My King freezes

" ow my , This explains the peanut butter and pumpkin paste mix." I say in shock

" So this was what Don was taking about." my King says suddenly

" What do you mean ?"

" well one morning when you were not feeling well, I made him food , he wanted more , so I gave him some of your eggs , and he screamed , for my baby ,for my baby until I put them back. I thought he realised that eggs are from chickens and his favourite stuffy is a chicken so yeah something like that ."

" Well elves have very strong magic , he may have sensed the baby " Blaise says ,

" That's also probably why he doesn't want me to pick him up anymore "

"I will send the potions you need to take to reduce the nausea and to gain back your energy. , As your healard , I will be taking care of your health and beating the crap out of anyone who dares come in your space . Now Dra eat when you want , I know that you guys are meat , fruits and veggie people so earl what you want . your body will crave what it needs so , listen to it . Ron will need to work from here , the baby will need both your magic to develop well . "

" healard? " I ask

" Healer- Guard . Get with the program boo boo . By the time you are done baking  that bun , I will be a certified healer . Dra , I know that when you take the correct potions you will be back to your energetic self again but please do not strain yourself if you feel tired sleep . And no hunting . Let Ron do it . You can cook , clean and take care of Don but please no straining yourself . No picking Don up as well , he is getting heavy . "

" Alright . I can do that . " I say smiling . An owl comes in through the window with a medium sized box .

" Ok Dra take this . " Blaise says opening the box .

" That was fast " I say.

" Everyone knows me . " he answers as if that makes sense.

" what is this ?"

" This is a nausea potion . It will also help restore your appetite and in turn your energy.  You will feel the effects immediately.  " I take the potion and I immediately feel better and hungry .

" ok now I'm hungry . " I say getting up to make some food cause wow .

" My Queen no straining.  Do you want a pumpking paste and peanut butter sandwich ? ." I nod slowly .

" i' ll get you guys biscuits and tea. " he says to Harry and Blaise and leaves  .

" See what you did Blaise . No straining no straining he is gonna have me on bed rest . I want to make myself  and my family food once in a while . You better fix this or I won't be warming us Don's milk anytime soon . " I whisper angrily at Blaise . Harry is just silently laughing if that's a thing.

" relax he won't do that . " Blaise says

" Ma " Don shouts. 

" I'll get him . " my King shouts.

I give Blaise an icy look.

" Damn girl that made me shiver.  Ok I see what you mean . Y'all are probably not gonna get it on at this rate ."

" Blaise I will hunt you down . "

" no need to plot murder I'll fix this . "

" Ok Donny no jumping on Ma ok " My Ron says as he puts Don next to me . Don gives him a blank look and hugs me .

" Not so tight Don " he says.  Blaise you better fix this mess or I won't even go to the bathroom alone .

" here is your food my Queen " he gives me the sandwhich . And I start eating as we all chat .Don takes a bite here and there.

" Dra I know I said no straining but you also have to take walks and move around the house ok . The bedroom stuff is also insisted upon . Wink wink ."

" 'ink 'ink" Don mumbles.

" This recorder of yours will get me arrested one of these days . "

" It was nice seeing you guys we have to leave now it's getting late " Harry says getting up .

" toodles . " "bye" they say at the same time .

" We need to officially tell Don . " my King says .

" yeah let's tell him now . Donny come here " I say leaning back on the sofa.

" Donny you are going to be a big brother . Ma has a baby in his Belly. " my King says

" my baby . My baby . My baby . " he chants jumping around with a huge grin . He then stops and puts his ear on my belly.

" Baby say . Shoooo like ' ater "
Probably hearing my blood flow or something . Elf ears are really unique and can hear the softest of sounds

" really that's good if you can hear baby then , they can hear you , are you going to sing to them . " he nods quickly and starts singing

" winger winger wosey pu pucket full of wosies atisu atisu we all fall down . " we clap for him and he giggles

" who taught you that one ?" I ask knowing he remembers it from our 2 hours a week tv.

" Bluey Say atisu atisu n he fall n Bingo say " You K mate " like Da ." He says laughing his head off .

" come here you goof ball" I say hugging him .