RON

Rosa's song has put me on edge . I have a feeling something bad is going to happen soon.

we all get off the train as it stops . Draco and I are the only ones not wearing the traditional robes because , he made some adjustment on them . they are made of animal skin and mine has thick fur on the shoulders and his has animal fur at the bottom .

As we enter the castle, Hogwarts greets us in our minds and gives us permission to "clean her castle of filth " we thank her and she also names us her heirs " you will do me proud she says .we walk to the great hall as we took time talking to Hogwarts , the sorting is probably finished by now .

" my King" my Queen says with a smirk .

" yes my Queen "

" I feel a bit weak would you mind carrying me " he says batting his eyes .

"you want a dramatic entrance don't you ?"I ask , carrying him like the bride he is .

" You know me so well my Sire " he says with a giggle .

I open the door magically and everyone looks towards it ,and their faces were priceless as they watched me walk towards the teachers table and stand in front of it .I let my Queen down and his mood changes .

"Hogwarts , has this having houses thing not caused enough fights . " he says

"What is the meaning of this Mr Weasley , Mr Malfoy " Dumbledore says in his" kind voice" . I put up a finger telling him to wait a moment .

The tables and chairs start to move with the children sitting on them , forming a square shape . the flags change to having an H on them instead of house mascots and the colour changes every now and then .

" How dare you change Hogwarts tradition you filthy children and what filth are you wearing " Mr Todd McDonald the muggle studies professor says . we turn to look at him and from the corner of my eye I see Snape shake his head at him .

"Professor Snape , would you be so kind as to tell the teachers and students of the punishment given to those that disrespects my Queen and I ."I say looking at Snape.

"It would be my honour ,my King "He says bowing to us . everyone starts to whisper about his behaviour .

"SILENCE " my Queen says and they all fall quiet , he is very angry .

"The penalty given to those who disrespect Mr Weasley and Mr Malfoy will depend on the rate at which you did it , the lowest payment is 500 Galleons and highest is half your fortune . The debt will be paid whether you allow or don't . If a crime is committed against them several punishments from paying them to beheading or Hanging are permitted. " Snape says .Everyone gasps but only one person dares speak .

"Bullshit , Snape you let children fool you . Mr Malfoy is a spoilt brat that does not lift a finger to do anything and Mr Weasley is a lazy arse that does not know a thing about anything ." Mr McDonald spits .

"My Queen , he is all yours " I say to Draco kissing his hands and then letting them go . With a wave of his hands the fool is on his stomach with his hands bound behind him . A pop is heard. Krimgrook appears

"Good day Mr McDonald , it seems you have made yourself an enemy of the King and Queen of the wizarding world. Your punishment is 5000 Galleons . it has already been transferred . My Queen, My King , I shall be making my leave . I await your call always " he says with a bow and leaves.

" I like him , no chit chat . Now come on you all let's have our meals and go to bed and you all better eat to the fullest , I'll be watching . my King shall we " Draco says after releasing the professor , we walk to the side facing the door and sit down , Draco fills my plate with meat and veggies and we eat together, as everyone except our friends stares

"You all better eat or I will feed you , ask Harry Potter " Draco says , They all look at Harry .

"He is not kidding guys he will feed you all. "harry says .

after everyone is done eating and the teachers are quietly asking Snape questions about us . we stand.

"you may sleep at your assigned rooms but we now have no houses at Hogwarts , you will be assigned new sleeping places tomorrow if I hear that there were fights about houses you will be punished according . you will also be fully informed on what is happening tomorrow morning . Goodnight "

He yawns and I pick him up cause I know he is tired from everything that has happened today .we walk to the rooms Hogwarts directs is to and we go straight to the bedroom without a second thought and immediately go to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The next morning we walk to the hall only to find that the minister and two auroras have decided to join us . They seem to have been trying to change the tables and flags .

" They will not listen to your magic . Hogwarts has not permitted that change since she was the one who changed them . " I  say . Mrs Amara Stallion the chief Aurora .That answers to no one but the badge . Walks in with a head goblin.

" Ah I see you  got my patronus.  We would like you to witness what is to happen here " my Queen says .

"Mr Fudge do you deny opening a gateway between the muggle and wizarding worlds . And Mr Dumbledore do you deny telling people false information about who you call " The Dark lord ".my Queen asks

" Lies " they both scream .

" ow really. Do you know that you have prevented the wizarding world from thriving because of your greed . Mother magic is weakend by your dismissal of old magic and Hogwarts wants you out.  I know you kidnapped Rosa Swart from her family because she is a dreamer wolf . You also prevented creatures from mating because  you, yourselves did not want to be bound to a life with only one partner . I can smell your creatures on you do not deny it . I also know thay you killed the potters to further your lies about the Dark lord . " I say.

"  Die " the two say simultaneously as they fire curse at my Queen and I . We could not counter it in time . But Domino and Debby came out of nowhere and jumped in front of the curses .

" NOOOOOO"  My Queen screams binding Dumbledore and fudge , and getting on his knees cradling the elves , I get down next to him and feel tears pour out of my eyes as I  look at  my elfin friends slowly breath, Blue eyes open tears falling from them  . Everything around us quiet .

" why Debby , who will look after Don . Who will I confide in" my Queen whispers between her sobs .

" you will my Draco, you will raise him to be a great hunter elf . Bring back my people's roots " Debby says with a her last breath .

" Our little boys " Domino says to Draco with a smile as his eyes close . Draco's sobs turn in to sad whimpers as he cradles their bodies to him .

" with this action you have forced my hand . You shall be beheaded or hanged for killing my Queens family ." I say in anger . I see the elves pop in and stare at the scene infront of them .

" my Debby my Domino. My mom My dad . My family.  Protect their souls and accept them in your peace filled realm , mother of magic .mother of souls " my Queen says between sobs .

" Head Goblin , please take responsibility in informing the wizarding world of our inheritances and what it means for this worls now that our family has been murdered.  Take the criminals to the bank dungeons and make sure they don't escape  . My Queen will be on a warpath when he is done with his families funerals . "

We didn't  want it to go this far but it looks like we are going to have to take over and show everyone who's King and Queen .