DRACO

" Ow Debby , I'm  sorry for rambling of my love . I will be talking to my parents about his intentions today , and tomorrow he will come see them . " I say to Debby , thinking of my Sire .

" Draco is in love already , do you think master and mistress Malfoy will approve ?"

" Fortunately it's not their decision, only I choose who I marry . It is the way of my sires people . He will talk to my parents and ask on my feelings on the courtship . My Sire will only want what I want . "

" Debby can not wait to meet Your sire " Debby says excitedly .

" I need to go now Debby.  Have tea with me later please and bring your family , I miss Don ."
I leave the room and head to the tea room .As i enter the room , I am surprised to see my uncle Severus and aunt Bella .

" Good day " I say with a small bow .

" Hello Draco " They greet

" on our vacation, your mom and I  decided to stop lying to ourselves and go to our true loves . We thought we were staying together for your sake but it was only tearing us apart . We hope you understand that , I only ever loved Bella and your mom only loved Severus "

" I'm not sure what you expect me to say . But you do you boo. " I say

"You have no problem ? " uncle Sev asks .

" No ,as it is . I have come to tell my parents , which now includes you , of the man who wishes to court me . "

" why didn't he come instead is he too cowardly " my mom says

" You are gay ?" my dad asks

" Yes father I am what you call gay , this era does love it's labels.  And mother , my Sire can never be cowardly , it is his people's way to let the bride tell their family of the grooms intentions , he will be coming here to tell you of his intentions himself . This is just so you know that I approve of him and want him to one day be my husband . He does not tolerate disrespect and he is a very strong warrior . He will also be with us when we meet Tom Riddle.  "

" How old is this man , he sounds really old . Courtships are a thing of the past and asking the bride for their opinion has not been done in years, when someone of a high status wants to marry them ." Uncle Sev asks

" He is but a few days older than me . And he has the same inheritance as me that is why he respects old courting rules . "

" what is your inheritance?"

" How about I let you guys work it out . It will be like a scavenger hunt" I say tired of all the questions. 

" You are gay ?" Father asks again .

" probably more than I was the first time you asked me , father . Now lunch will be served in a few. Shall we go to the dining room . " they all nod and we share a lovely lunch.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My sire will be coming today I shall look my best . With that thought in mind , I get out of bed and stake a bath. I then wear my traditional viking dress , I hope Sire likes it . I help Debby with breakfadt and just help her through out the day . A knock from the door has me running down the stairs . I open the door to see Ron in a traditional viking tunic and pants . I blush and look down .

" My King " I greet him

" My Heart what shall I do for you to grace me with the pleasure of seeing your beautiful eyes , I have missed you " He says taking my hand and kissing it . I gasp and look into his eyes and smile .

"Come in please my parents and their partners are in the tea room .if you would follow me . " I say . We arrive at the tea room in no time .

" Greetings " Ron says with a bow .

They all turn to him and take in our appearances. They look at us with shock . We sit down

" Weasley what have you done to my son ?" My dad asks in anger .

" What ever do you mean sir ?" Ron answers

" wearing dresses and inviting you to our home . You can not afford him , he deserved everything and you can only afford the rags on your person . "

" Yes of course my Queen deserves the best . But he does not search for material things in a husband . I can provide for him and keep him happy with these very same rags not to mention keep him safe . I do know how to strangle prey 10 different ways .  Most Viking men marry for alliance but that is the bit I do not agree with when it comes to the era. For I fell in love with your son , and I can not live without him . He is also my mate . " he says looking at me

" Weasley you are incompetent how can you even think yourself  capable of courting Draco " Sev says . And I stop Ron from answering , by putting my hand on his shoulder , he nods in understanding. 

" Uncle Severus ,  I am still the Draco that you know . It's just that i find it easier to talk this way because my inheritance has not yet settled and with that said . I  dare you to talk to my Sire  like that again cause with all due respect , I will shank a bitch , now if you can not be respectful I'm afraid you will need to leave us, as both Ron and I will expect a payment for your disrespect if you do it again ."

" As if I would stoop so lowly as to respect a weasley . You are simply mad , you are probably taking muggle drugs . "

" Do it Sire" I say

He stands up and waves his hand infront of Sev and Sev is down on the floor with shackles holding his hands behind him . Debby comes in to ask about dinner . And i tell her to just put meat in a bowl for Ron can't have him getting hungry whilst waiting for our money .

" Draco what is the meaning of this? !!" My mom shouts

" He disrespected me . And Sire didn't like it , so now we are waiting for a Goblin to come and help Uncle Sev transfer our payment ." Just then the floo lights up .

" I'm Krimgrook from Gringots , I understand a punishment payment is to be done . Please release him .Mr Weasley . Thank you . Mr Snape you are to pay Mr Weasley 1000 Galloens as this is your first offence . The is being transferred to his acounts as we speak . I'm assuming you will need the book on past lives inheritance rights and the rules you should follow in their presence. Mr Weasley, Mr Malfoy . Those of your inheritance have a vault at Gringots , they left it for future inheritances and it has been accumulating interest through the years . It would be my honour to see how much is in there .I will
Await your arrival.Will you be needing me for anything else Mr Weasley? "

Who's a poor man now father.

" I might need you at a later time . But for now thank you . " Ron says and gives Krimgrook a Goblin salute. Krimgrook returns it and leaves .

" Now Snape , you have made my sire angry when he wished no harm on you , with time and lose of money you will learn . "

" Now  does your son accept my courting ? " Ron asks calmly .

" Y..Yess " my father and mother both say .

" Great now we eat ." I say jumping up from my seat .

Aw poor uncle Sev licking his wounds . Haha they will all know who is Queen . My Sire will make sure of it .