DRACO and RON

My babies love attention . It's Don's birthday and the family is here . I didn't  want a very big thing . So it's a family thing , plus Raven has been here for only a week I didn't want to overwhelm her but it seems like she loves the attention.  Don is following  anyone who picks Raven up, he is really protective of her . I finally get to see Ginny and Rosa's baby ,  Ivy Swart-Weasley  , so quiet and always smiling .

Don quickly runs out the back door and goes to where Raven and Ivy are playing he hands Raven an apple slice and pops a dummy into Ivy's mouth .

" Don what are you doing ?" I ask from my place under the tree in our backyard .

" Babies hungry " he answers and runs back into the house. 

" He knows we fed them 5 minutes ago right ?" I say to Rosa .

" How could he not , he was watching us like we would kidnap them . " Hermione says laughing .

Don comes back out with Ivy's pig stuffy and Raven's sheep stuffy and a blanket . He then hands them both their stuff puts them in sleeping positions and covers them with the blanket .

" Ven n Vy , you sleep and then you wake and eat cake . "  he says and then runs to his dad and starts asking questions .

" He is such a good big brother . In a few months he will be a big brother to more babies . " Blaise says shoving oranges into his mouth. 

" what do you mean months . I'm due in 3 weeks" I say looking at him .

" I'm talking about me , Charlie  and Pansy who by the way had no right to go get married in paris without inviting me . The nerve on you Pansy . "

" It was a last minute thing , Blaise.  Charlie also got married without us knowing ." Pansy says.

" we mated Pans . I can't invite you to mine and Tom's bedroom . " Charlie says chuckling .

" mama . Want juice ?" Don asks running towards me .

" Yes baby . Are you going to get it for me ?" I say .

" Daddyyy , mama Juice . " he screams to my King .

" Or you can just scream . "

" Babies you not 'sleep why ."

" and his gone. Ugg this baby is literally sitting on every one of my organs . Making my abdomen pain . "

" The baby is getting bigger that's why . Are the pains just one dull pain or multiple pains after a certain time . " Blaise asks standing up and kneeling infront of me . I feel a watery substance on my running down my feet

" Blaise did I just pee myself?" I ask in panic .

" how are the pains ?"

" getting worse .Blaise i just peed myself "

" nope you've been in labour , probably since you woke up this morning ."

" calmly tell My King what's going on . Will I be able to go to the hospital? . " I say trying to ignore the pain .

" no Dra it would be dangerous  . I know you have a room set up just for this type of thing in your house we would have to do it here . "

" Blaise they are getting wooorrrsseee . " I say as they help me up .

" Rosa please call Molly and your mom . Charlie call Ron . Pansy help me get him to the room . "

------------------------------------------------
"ROOOOON" I hear my Queen scream and I turn to see Pansy and Blaise holding him as he bends in pain . I run to them and pick him up . And go to our incase this happens  emergencies room .