RON

I knew this would happen but I still can't believe it . I should do something but I'm frozen in shock. My wife , is sitting on the fairy princesses back as he tries to get Don to calm down . every time Gwen speaks my Draco takes the soil from the ground and shoves it in her mouth .

" You think you can hurt my Don and get away with it because you are the Princesses , I'll show your entitled ass how to treat people . " My Queen says .

" my King please calm him down , We will wait for the Fairy king and Queen cause I know , her bratty friends went to fetch them . " My queen says handing a hiccupping Don over to me .

" Shh , it's ok little Donny Da has got you ." I take out his bottle from his baby bag and give him the warm milk .

" What's going on here ?!!" The fairy Queen shouts coming closer to us . The King is walking behind her looking as if he wants to laugh at the scene

" Talk " my Queen says to the girl .

" I ..I uh " The girl says

" So you don't want to tell your parents what you did . ok I'll tell them . This brat of yours threw stones at my baby , hit him right on the ear , and then she had the audacity to laugh . Don't worry friends of Gwen you will all be next . Now Queen of the fairies are you going to discipline your child or should I .

" That does not give you the right to do that to her . " The Queen shouts

"Punish her " The King says calmly

" what but Farrah , she is our daughter how can you say that " The Queen says to her husband.

" You have spoiled her making her believe she is above everyone . I told her she will find her match one of these days . Hurting a youngling what has this forest become? . all of those who were involved will be punished the way their parents see fit . So my daughter will be punished by Queen Draco . " The King says .

" You old man , how can you do this to me it was the brats fault anyways why was he standing there . " Gwen says .

" I see. you are very disrespectful , how do you expect your friends to respect your parents if you don't respect them . King what is the punishment for disrespect in this forest ?" my Queen asks .

" Helping the elders with their daily chores and looking after the young when parents go to work . "

" Looks like Gwen and Friends have a lot to do them ." my Queen stands up and walks to me . Gwen slowly gets up and looks at her father and us like we are filth .

" Did you know that ,The King has a right to choose any youth to take over his crown when the time comes . Be careful Gwen , you are nothing but a brat . Anyways , until you redeem yourself in the eyes of your people you are no longer a princess . It's not like you can pay us , you have no money . So we will take your crown . " I say leaving her with a shocked face . The King finally laughs and waves at us as he goes back to his home , whistling

" Next time you think of hurting this family I'll show you flames . idiot . You better do your punishment or you'll meet my sandal . foolish girl . " my Queen says and we leave her there crying .

" are you ok little man?" I ask Don . He nods sleepily . Thank mother magic they only hit him once and it did not cause much damage .Picnic day ruined by the royal brat . she better change her ways or she will not sit on the throne .

" I wish Blaise was here he would have , what does he call it ? , mashed her down " he says laughing .

" yeah she would have been black and blue . Blaise fits different " I say chuckling .

" You know my king , I realised something . Respect , something our world struggles with , I have faith that they will learn . Even if we have to take what they value most in order to show them the error of their ways."

" You are right my Queen . It will take time but it will be engraved in their head by the time we are done ."

"Let's get this little guy to bed and let me thank you for organizing the picnic for us . " I don't think I've moved so fast in my life .

let's get it on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been here for about three weeks . we are still in our magical world so we haven't missed much .Blaise and Harry mated . Rosa and Ginny got a house close to ours and my Queen and I plan on throwing them a mating celebration party. Tom and Charlie are engaged . Pansy and Neville are also getting married soon . Gwen and her friends are learning the error of their ways , listening to the elderly will teach you what life is and how it can turn on you just like that .

" 'n to the 'nkown . ooo hoo oo hoo ooo.. " Don sings as he plays with my Queen's hair . he hasn't been feeling well so he is laying in front of the fireplace and Don is giving him a ' massage ' .

" hey buddy what are you singing " I ask .

" fwozen , Ma sing to Don when Don sick . Don sing to Ma .. say ooo hoo oo " I do as he says and the look I got really scared me , guess I can't sing as good as my Queen . my Queen chuckles at us and sits up .

" How do you feel my Love ?. "

" I feel better now my Sire, Don's singing really helped " my Queen says tickling Don . who giggles and grins .

" Alright my love today you will do nothing . Don and I will take care of you . "

" Da soup . " Don says pointing at me with a serious face .

" ok ok Mr healer sir " I say standing up .

" Ma sleep . " Don says. 

"I just woke up ." My Queen says laughing . " How about you cuddle with me ? "

" K " he says snuggling into my Queen. 

" what about me ? "

" Soup " They both say and then giggle . I grumble and go to the kitchen .

Ok .onions ,carrots ,beef stew ,green ,red  and yellow peppers, parcley , cloves . 

I wonder what's wrong with my Queen he has been throwing up for the last few days . Throwing up and napping . maybe when we go back home he will be better .