RON

I'm sitting at the dining table with my Queen and his family. He shifted his chair close to mine and I have been feeding him as well as myself as he plays with my hair .
A throat clears at the other side of the table . We look at the Lucius .

" what little I managed to read about you in the rule book states that . You are practically King and Queen , what does it mean by that ?"

" As you all know the more rare your inheritance is the stronger it means you are .We fall under the extremely rare category and we are the only ones there . This inheritance is never given to greedy or power hungry people , for fear of  them trying to take over the world . I will never want such , cause that only comes with enemies and a busy life , when will I find the time to be with my beautiful wife . " I answer him .

" So what is the purpose of your inheritance?" Bella asks .

" We are to bring peace to the wizarding world and also bring back forgotten traditions as well as magics. We only get involved in the world we are born in . This war brewing between the light and the dark will bring many deaths . That is why we will stop it before it even starts. Harry's parents have died as the result of the war . But no one else shall die ."

The floo comes to life and we all move to the sitting room and we are greeted by a snake faced Tom Riddle and the Lestrange Brothers .Tom's snake slithers towards me and my Queen and then quickly slithers back to Tom .

" What have you brought me here for Lucius?"Tom says taking a seat . We all sit and My Queen takes his place on my lap . Lucius looks at me as though asking permission.  I nod and he answers.

" It was the request of my son and his husband that we called you . They want to know what your side of the war is fighting for . "

" Lucius old friend I am tired of all this fighting but I feel I'm the only one who cares enough .The reason for the war is for rights especially for creatures . I, myself am a creature but I'm a creature everyone is used to so my rights are not as bound . You see I am a snake shifter , it is easy for me to move about and act normal but it is because I have not acknowledges my mate that I look this way . I do not care for blood whether pure or not . I fear that creatures will be confined even more as time goes and my mate is a creature that is not aloud any rights and inturn not aloud to mate . " Tom answers in a tired voice . We are all shocked by this , but i was more shocked then all of them because I know what lies Dumbledore has been feeding the light . I feel Draco shaking in anger. 

" shhh , my Queen . We will set everything right . He will have to die at our swords he has done too much damage . We can not let him destroy more , But first the creatures  my heart . " I calm him down , he buries his head in my chest and breaths in before talking .

" Tonight sire, we can not wait . Love will never be bound as long as we live . "

"Mr Weasley you called ?" Krimgrook says after popping in

" I want you all to bare witness to what we say ."i say

" Mother magic , mother nature , mother of creatures , mother of life hear the calls of your children and answer their prayers. Use our magic to take form and free them all from their cells . Deal with their confiners and heal all their wounds . For happier times" my Queen and I chant . We fall weakly on the sofa .

" what did you just do .?" Tom asks

" too weak to explain , Debby,please take us to our room. only Debby will be aloud to enter " My heart says softly .

" we will come out after a week and we shall answer all questions ."

Debby takes us to Draco's room with a pop and we lay in bed for the rest of the bed . The chant gave the mothers permission to use our magic, that is why we are now so weak . On the bright side I get to spend all week with my Queen .

The next day we were feeling a bit better . I woke to the sound of my Queen softly singing as he moved about the room in his long white nighty .

" What a beautiful voice to wake up to ." I say as i sit up in bed .

"Thank you sire . I hope I didn't wake you, here is some clothing . The shower is through that door , Debby will be in with breakfast soon" He says brushing his long blonde hair in front of the mirror .

" Can  I not just enjoy a few minutes of looking at my beautiful wife ?" I ask with a chuckle.

" I do agree that my beauty is hypnotic. But worry not dear husband it shall still be here when you return . " He says smugly .

" well in that case , excuse me my Queen " I say with a bow .

Thirty minutes later we are enjoying our breakfast and listening to my Queen's music. He loves the nordic Queen Aurora's music , it is quite peaceful . We spend our week like this , I sent a letter to my family explaining that I will be staying in Malfoy Manor .
I learn a lot about my Queen , he may be old fashioned like me but he is sassy and finds beauty in the simplest things . He does not notice but he has elfin tendencies and is more free around his elfin family , I have also come to know them and Domino and I have become good friends .

The week has come to an end and we will be expected out of the room soon . I an quite saddened at the thought of not being alone with my love but we both want some fresh air . We eat breakfast and head out to the tea room were everyone is .

" Hi, Hi , Hi " my Queen greets everyone.

"I see you are back to yourself Draco ." His mom says

" I was never gone the inheritance was just over powering my character but this week has helped me balance myself out . I still pack a mean punch though so a bitch could never" The others look at me as though asking if he is aloud to say that

" My Queen is his own person and as you can see he goes by the saying " respect is a two way street " and so do I  . "

" Now guys, you can ask anything you want , My King please sit , I would like to take my seat" . I sit down and he it's on my lap .

" why do you call him , my king or sire ?" Bella asks

" It is a show of respect , we have only just acknowledged our bond . We will slowly learn each other's personalities  , this will give way to being comfortable enough to call each other by name or pet names ."

"Do you know why I can feel my mate getting closer?"Tom asked

...