Epilogue

9 years later

My baby is finally finishing school I hope he lives with us a bit before deciding what he want . I've really missed Don.
Plus since we stepped down from being leaders and decided that Arthur is a well suited minister who is un biased and is for the people not himself .

" My Queen are you thinking about Don again .?" My king asks .

" Yes my King, you don't think he will feel too grown to live with us do you ?"

I hope not know.

" Out of all our children Don is the one who will never say he is too grown , i don't know if he will stay with us but I doubt that  being grown would be the reason he doesn't. "

" ok my King you're  right Don is reasonable. Let's go get them from the station then"

---------------------------------------------
Don's POV

I see my parents waving at us , and I show my sister

" I missed home . " I say to them

" you are so lucky you not going back to hogwarts ,I miss always being with them . " Rowan says looking at our parents .

" I miss the food , and the hugs . " Raven says in her bored voice .

" Donny Donny . Wanny Wanny . Venny Venny . "

" why does this child insist on screaming . " Raven asks with a smirk  .

" Ava Ava Avy Hildy . " Rowan screams as he runs to our little sister . Ava Hilda Weasley  .

" My babies are back , ooh I missed you so much . " mama says pulling us into a
hug .

" So much emotions , me likey " Raven says squeezing  us . We move to the apparating spot

" Come on , old man " Rowan says pulling dad's hand

" I'm not old and did you guys notice that your mom is no longer pregnant "

" woah where's my baby " I say in panic .

" Don they can't all still be your babies . They are with your grandma Molly . " mama says laughing .

"They are still all my Babies " i mumble as we apparate.

----------------------------------------------

" So Donny what are you going to do now that you are done at Hogwarts.? " mama asks .

" Research . I want to research somethings about elves and soul bonds. I might travel but I doubt . " I say not looking at him.

" Soul bonds . Did you find a mate? . " he asks in excitement. 

" I'm not sure that's why I need to do a lot of research . " 

" ok Donny , if you need help please ask and we'll help anyway we can . Our inheritances sort of lets us tap into histories of our people . " dad says

"I will , I'll probably be home a lot though . You guys can have more free time , I'll take  care of baby Arrow  ."

" we were thinking of visiting Queen Gwen of the fairy kingdom , remember her ?" Mama asks

" How can I not , she's always apologizing when she sends holiday presents ."

" She has really grown into a kind woman . "

-------------------------------------------------

" Don come with us back to Hogwarts , you'll live in the ROR . " Rowan says to me sadly . We are at the train station and it's time for them to go back to school .

" um no thank you , plus I get to eat mama's food all year long . You on the other hand have to work hard and finish school , then you can come back home and live with them forever or until they kick you out . " I tell him jokingly .

" Forever ?!" He says in excitement .

" We will kick you out eventually ." Dad says seriously. 

" Don't worry you can come stay with me . But there will be a door in my house , never touch it . " Raven says mysteriously. 

" I'm gonna miss you babies " mama says and we hug .

" Emotions me likey " Ava says imitating Raven . We laugh and chat 

" Blade , Blake  you better not get in trouble no pranks no disrupting classes and please don't  wake up in the morning and start playing music and dancing , you live with other people you know . " I hear uncle Blaise say to his twins as they come towards us .

" But damoms , we wanted to learn that dance move you showed us ." Blade says .

" I know , I know but still guys no wand music and no pranks . But if someone tries to bully you .what do you do ?"

" mash them down!!" The twins and their little brother all shout .

" Blaise slow down , Kitten ." uncle Harry says .

" we already here honety "

The twins hug my sibling and parents . And then they hug me .

" You smell good Donny . " they both say .

" uh thank you weirdos" I say  chuckling.  

" Dra , are we still on for tea with the girls ?" Uncle Blaise asks .

" Yes Blaise , don't forget the peanut butter cakes , and Harry , my King is ready to finally eat the Biltong he hung last month. "

" Can't wait " Uncle Harry says .

" And Don will be joining us this time . " dad says .

" And this time half of it is coming to the tea room . " 

" I want Biltong too. " Raven says .

" What you want is to get on the train cause it's about to leave " I say and they run to the train shouting their goodbyes .

------------------------------------------------------

~I wouldn't know where to start
"Sweet Music" playing "In The Dark"
Be still "My Foolish Heart, "
Don't ruin this on me~

I hear music playing from the dining and I walk towards it . I walk in on my parents dancing and whispering sweet nothings at each other .

I want that , a love so strong that it only grows with age . I lied , I am not researching elf soul bonds  . I'm researching elf mates before the curse of the jealous witch .

" ow Don we didn't see you there , did you want something " mama says

" Don what's wrong ? " dad asks in concern .

" N..Nothing . " I say

" You know you can tell us anything " mama says taking my hand and sitting me down .

" I know . It's  just that , I wanted to my own research about mates but .."

" but what Donny ?"

" did .. did you find your mate ?"

" mates " I whisper .

" we can't hear you son . " my dad says .

" I Found my Mates " I say more confidently .

" who ?" My mom asks .

...