DRACO

As soon as Tom asked the question there was a knock at the door. A few minutes later I hear Debby tell someone to follow her to the tea room .

" Hello." A shy looking red haired wearing a summer dress says as he stands at the door looking down .

" Charlie ?" My Sire asks confused . The guest's head snaps up .

" R..Ron? .umm ..I'm not wear a dress  , it's a really long shirt " he says with a trembling voice .

" dress or long shirt .You are working it " I say . Tom suddenly hisses and stands .we all turn to him and Charlie walks to him with closed eyes and his nose turned up . His face hits Tom's chest and he growls " Mate" .

" Finally my Charlie ." Tom says

" I believe you will be asking to court him . I give my permission but you shall ask my parents as well. Charlie welcome back again , you remember my Queen , Draco " Ron says with his not until you court voice . Charlie nods

"Of course Ron I will talk to your parents before you go back to hogwarts , I might need back up " Tom says jokingly

" me too Ron , I don't wanna wear the ugly clothes either. " Charlie says with a pout , he is so cute .

" No worries Charlie , No one will bully you into being what you are not ."

" Charlie is it ? How did you know you were no longer under the ministries laws?" Father asks

" An ethereal ghost looking being came to me , told me that all those of my kind were free . They said that I was not bound by any law anymore beacause old wizarding magic woke them up , they thought their people were at peace but it was just the fading of old magic blinding them from the truth . I then decided that I will follow the pull to my mate because nothing is stopping me now . " Charlie explains

" The chant we did last week is a chant that was used by ancient magical folks , They lived peacefully with nature and always talked to mother magic in times of need . Slowly the tradition faded and then eventually  forgotten . The less people used old magic , the deeper her sleep . She is not yet strong enough , that is why we borrowed her our magic . " I explain.

They then start discussing what the minister is up to and politics , I think a dozed off for a while . I decide to go sleep in a warmer place

" I'm going to nap " I say tiredly

" Can you take Charlie with , he is going to get uncomfortable. " Tom says . I look at Charlie and he looks about to drop, I would be tired too if I can here from Romania. He probably had to follow the pull to a T cause he didn't know where Tom was. I take his hand and we walk tiredly to the other tea room which is so much cozier and warmer than the one we left , we get there and take of our shoes and lay on the pillows . And just like that we are out.

Two hours later Charlie and I  were having tea with rusks and chatting. He tells me about his creature inheritance, he is a werewolf but unlike some who got the creature through being bitten , he inherited it . He and Tom had met and knew they were mates they talked about their future and Tom vowed to make their future happen anyway he can . Charlie then moved to Romania when the pain of being so near yet so far from his mate got too much . He also did not tell his family about his true self because he was scared of losing his only support system .I told him about mine and Ron's inheritance and how we wish to bring back old traditions that brought peace . I asked Debby to bring Don , cause i missed the little guy,so he is now crawling about , elflings grow fast .

"He is so cute , I really can't wait for my own . I never thought I would be able to mate, and I just can't wait to live the life I've always wanted ."Charlie says 

"I understand , normally I would be happy that i'm going to hogwarts ,but now I wish i was done with schooling and moving in with My Ron . Ow my ,i just realised we are going to be in-laws how great is that , I'm going to introduce you to medieval clothing , you would look absolutely fabulous in a dark green long gown ,i think tom would love it "

" Really , I think i'd like that . what do you think my family is gonna say about me when I reveal my real clothing style and my creature ?"

"ow honey don't worry about that ,my Ron will put anyone in their place if they dare disrespect you family or not . "

"you already love him don't you ?"

" This is classified information , but I've liked him since our second year and loved him since our third . mother magic heard my prayers when it comes to him ."i say in a conspiratorial tone . We giggle and go about our chatting until our partners come to check on us and whisk us away.

" Draco , will you please join my family and I for dinner? . " Ron asks as we walk around the gardens of Malfoy Manor . 

"of course i will , I must admit I liked the way you called me your Queen , I guess your inheritance has settled as well " I say after noticing he called me Draco .

" You will always be my Queen and I shall always bow to you . Nothing will change that . I will call you my Queen but I will also call you by your name , so exotic and unique just like you . "

lordy lord , this man can make a girl blush

" And you will always be my Sire and my Ron " i say , looking like a tomato.

" Shall we leave , my Queen ? "

" we shall sire"

" Is it me or does talking like this scare those around us ?"

" It does , we should do it more just to freak them out " I say with a laugh and he agrees we walk to the tea room and find Tom and Charlie about five seconds from kissing .

" I think the think not . Tom that is the third stage of courting, first you talk to his parents . At least they should be informed that a suitor is interested in their son before you make them pregnant " I explain to them .

" Tom please behave , you will be in the relationship stage soon .In all essence you guys have been courting for years but the parents need to be informed of your coupling , so that when he comes home pregnant tomorrow they won't be surprised because they know you and approve . Now let's go mother does not like us being late and I do not want to keep dinner waiting ." Ron says . We nod and floo to the Weasleys .

" Hey family I brought guest , You know my Queen Draco . I also came with Tom , a friend and guess who's back from Romania ." Ron says when we get to the kitchen

" Is it Charlie, unless we know someone else from Romania . Molly dear do we know anyone else from Romania ?. And hello , Draco and Tom you are welcomed at our home.  " Mr Weasley says .

" No Arthur dear it is just our little Charlie.  He should come back home I miss him , my poor baby all alone out there . Ow hello dears come come sit down . Ron who is your friend from Romania . ?"

" It's me mom " Charlie says stepping out from behind Tom with a small smile .

"Charlie ? , is that you? , you look different . "

" maybe it's the dress mom " Charlie says nervously. 

" Nope you look much happier . Did you find your mate ? ." Charlie gasps

" How do you know I have a mate and are you not surprised I'm wearing a dress?"

" You look like our little Charlie, That's what you always made us call you as you went about wearing your mother's blouse as a dress . Our cute little Charlie ." Mr Weasley says with a smile and teary eyes