RON

" Wait ..What ? " Charlie says in confusion.

" Come sit , Come sit we will tell you all about our little Charlie. " Mom says. And we all take seats she then calls my siblings and Hermione down .after the greetings we all settle to eat .

" Ok let me tell you all about our little Charlie. He would run around with your mom's shirts and keep them up with a long belt . He wanted to be a princess he would always say . Bill will always , always pretend he was Charlie's guard . Always saying , your majesty when talking to Charlie . But when Charlie came back from hogwarts the first year , he had changed, he tried so hard to fit in that he lost himself but I knew he would come back . You can never change something that was never broken ." Mom says

" Thank you . For accepting  me. Mom how did you know I'd have a mate?" Charlie says

" Cause you are all my children are you not. I myself am a creature and so is your father. We were never supposed to mate because of the Laws . Now we are free to tell you because we don't fear anyone finding out . "

" Thanks to Ron and Draco . They called upon mother magic with ancient magic . " Tom says hugging Charlie .

" It was our pleasure . No one should be bound by laws made by a mad man . I think we need to talk to Minister Fudge it appears he has opened a nother gate way in to the muggle world , he will get us all killed " I say as I notice a new path has been opened . Tomorrow we go back to hogwarts we shall deal with him and Dumbledore then .

" I felt it as well Sire we must act fast . Harry you better finish that plate or I will feed you . " my Queen says giving Harry a hard look .

" Mrs Weasley do you know all your children's creature inheritance. ?" Hermione asks . She asks after we are all done eating and relaxing in the sitting room.

" of course dear all except for Ron .Bill is a werewolf like Charlie but he is an Alpha whilst Charlie is an Omega . Percy is a snake shifter . The twins are nekos and Ginny is a cat shifter . They thought they were keeping it a secret from us and each other .what a hoot ." Mom says with a laugh as my siblings look shocked .

" Glad to get rid .." Fred starts

" of this then ." George finishes and they both take of their glamour and in their place are cute nekos with white cat ears and soft facial features.

" Soo cute " my Queen ,Charlie, mom and Hermione . a growl emits from Ginny and we all turn to look at her as she pulls Hermione to her and growls at the twins "MINE ".

" I am really? " Hermione asks in surprise. 

" Yes, I was going to ask your parents to court you , but i was nervous abour asking you out " Ginny says shyly.

" um , The Grangers threw me out in my second year of hogwarts, saying I'm not even their child .I've been living in the woods with a very nice werewolf couple. They have been my family . I am not ashamed of them , I just didn't know how to explain my situation when I don't understand it myself . Greg and Gina have been everything the Grangers were not and they look so sad when I have to leave . They are lone wolves but they want to fit in somewhere, have a family . I practically live in your back yard those woods are my home ." Hermione says sadly with tears running from her eyes .

" Hermione you can trust us and you are free to always visit here. They are your family after all you said it yourself they take care of you like a family should " .

" I would like you all to meet them . Our house is not very far and I'd be at peace knowing that they are not longly when I'm at school . Plus i miss Gina , she gives the warmest hugs and Greg , he catches the biggest bucks and always prays for their souls . He says we may not be kings and queens but we are surrounded by mother nature . And a mother cares for her young ."

" They sound like lovely people . Is it not late for them to walk about though its seven pm .?" My mom asks  worriedly .

" we live really close . " Hermione says with a giggle . And just then we hear a knock . Hermione opens the door and two people walk in wearing royal werewolf attires made from animal skin .

" Ow Hermione how I missed you " the woman says bringing Hermione into a hug and the dad joins and starts singing and Hermione and the woman stare at him with the "even infront of people you do this" kind of thing look.

" I would know that sort of crazy from anywhere . Greg Swart?"my dad suddenly says

" Arthur the Weasley . You literally live next door , its been a while old friend "Mr Greg says hugging my dad.

"Molly" Mrs Gina says giving mom a side way glance .

"come on Gin you know you want to give me a hug . I missed you " mom says opening her arms .

"only cause I love you "Mrs Gina says hugging mom .

"how do you guys know each other ?"Hermione asks .

"ow we were best friends in Hogwarts, but after that Greg and I ran off and went into hiding because we were not supposed to mate . We have been living in those woods for so long . We had a little girl our little Rosa , but she was taken from us in the middle of the night she was 5 years then , now she would be about Hermione's age . " Mrs Gina says wiping her tears with a smile on her face as she hugs Hermione. 

" ooh . Let me introduce you to the kids Gina . This is my oldest Bill his wife is visiting family. This is Charlie and his  boyfriend Tom . Those are the devile twins , they may look cute but they are my trouble makers .That's Percy the most quiet of my kids . This here is Ron and next to him is who he calls his Queen Draco Malfoy , they are the ones who freed all creatures. And this is my only daughter Ginny the most protective of them all." Mom says proudly.

"An army of red haired children. Rosa's stories make sense now " Greg says with a chuckle and a shake of head .

" I always wondered how both Hermione and Rosa can have a crush on a red haired girl .Rosa would sing on and on about a girl named Ginny who had red hair and fast legs . Then Hermione would lay on her bed sighing and whinning about a beautiful red haired girl that will never notice her . You my dear have a charm . " Mrs Gina says with a laugh .

" ow i remember Rosa.  She sang about everything , I always thought she was a seer.  She called me and George naughty kitties." Fred says eith a chuckle .

" Hermione please come here" my Queen suddenly says . Hermione comes and he puts his hands on her head and his thumbs on her closed eyes .

"Come back now child of the moon .come back now you've found your roots ." He says repeatedly and louder every time . He stops just as a light goes through Hermione and my Queen slumps in to my chest .

" Mom ..Dad " Hermione says looking at the Swarts.