Long lost Sister

Airlaphree grabbed a hold of her arm and glanced down. What seemed to be an IV was implanted in her skin, without hesitation she ripped it out. A strange man with messy hair and sickly colored skin tried to lay her back down. "It's alright," he said, "You're in good hands. "Get off of me!" She shouted and decked the creepy scientist in the nose.

"She's awake!" A familiar face came into the dim lit room. No, two of them! The weird guy left the room holding his face as they were coming in.

"Demora? Dylan?" Air rubbed her eyes. "What's going on? What happened?"

Demora took a seat next to the shivering girl on the bed and put her arm around her shoulder. "Air, there are so many things we need to tell you. Right now you're in Oculite's base "

"What are you talking about?" Air was scared and confused.

" To start, Vector opened a curse that he may have put on you, " Dylan spoke, " It causes you to black out and go crazy."

" I don't understand. Why am I here? What's going on?" Air's heart began to pound against her chest.

Demora looked at Dylan with concern. "Maybe Jaysun would explain things a bit better. She probably would feel better if someone close to her was here."

"I'll text him." Dylan replied. He pulled out a navy blue smartphone and began tapping his fingers on the screen. "He should be here shortly."

A few moments later Jaysun enters and joins them. "Airlaphree," He walked over and gently grabbed her hand, "Are you alright?"

"I Don't know." Airlaphree pulled her hand away from him and balled her hands into fist, causing her knuckles to turn white.

Jaysun sighed and crouched in front of her. "Look, you probably already assume this, but your dad is evil. Very evil. He might have put the Cleo Curse on you. People who get the curse tend to get incredibly powerful and don't remember what happened."

"But, why would he do that?"

"Probably to test it out. Knowing him, he just needed an excuse so he took advantage of the school's situation."

Air leaned back and hugged herself. " I'm so confused."

Demora smiled to reassure her. "That's ok, it's a lot to take in."

"How did you guys know this was going to happen?" Air looked at all of them, waiting for an answer and Dylan spoke up.

"We didn't. Most of us carry a tranquilizer needle, just in case. You never know what could happen with Vector around."

"So, all of you know each other personally then?" Airlaphree stood up and walked towards the door. "T-this is just crazy!"

"Air, wait!" Jaysun called out, reaching out his hand. "Please let me explain everything."

" Yeah, because you're doing a swell job at it already." She turned around and snapped, wiping her arm through the air.

"Your dad is trying to take over this world, and another." Jay took a step towards her.

"What are you even talking about?"

"Your grandfather, Levi, Was a mastermind , a genius. He spent his whole life trying to master dimension traveling, but in the end he failed. When he passed away, Vector decided to continue his work. Lucky for him, he succeeded what his father couldn't. The downfall to this whole thing is he was only able to fire enough juice to go to one dimension, and that place is called Earth. That's where he met your mother, Airlaphree."