Betrayed by the king

"He's so loud! What if he gets loose and hurts us?" Air looked deep into the carless eyes of the crazy person struggling to get free from his prison. "And why is that thing in his mouth?

Pepper pushed his glasses upon his smug face. "There is no way he's getting loose from that. What is containing him is ten times stronger than any straight jacket." He set his elbow on Airlaphree's shoulder. "He can turn any liquid into a solid form. If it weren't for that gag, he could easily bite his own flesh and create a weapon from his own blood. That's also why the air unit is by him, so he doesnt use his own sweat."

"Wow," Air sighed, "But what if he pees?"

Pepper chuckled and stuck out the tip of his tongue. "Trust me, that's not going to happen."

"Yo Dylan," Bruce interrupted, "Why did you want someone so dangerous here?" He was patching up his wounds like everyone else was doing.

"Do you think it's fair to him to be held like an animal?" Dylan struggled to lift himself from his seat. "I want to see what would happen if we gave him an antipsychotic medication. Maybe he's just lost and needs a little help."

Demora held an ice pack to her poofy head of hair. " I'm not sure if that's a good idea, but I trust you." She smiled at him with that comforting smile she always has.

Dylan smiled back at her, then instantly whipped his gaze to Airlaphree's direction. "I thought I told you to stay out of it! You're inexperienced and could have gotten hurt or worse!" He snarled.

"What was I supposed to do? Just stand back and let the crazy pumble you to death?" Air jumped to her heels.

"It doesn't matter, I could have handled it!" Dylan started to get testy from the ruckus being caused by their new company. "Pepper I think it's his bedtime!" Within that instant, Pepper inserted a tranq into the side of his neck.

"It sure looked like it, you we-" Air was cut off by Jaysun.

"Dylan, with all due respect, she is the 'chosen one.' Maybe it's best if she gets some sort of combat or skill training in." Jay nervously shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah," Demora lifted her voice, "I know who would be perfect for that!"

Dylan looked at Demora, and softened his face. "Alright, but it has to be done soon! In the meantime, Pepper needs to look into the whereabouts of Pete."

Pepper rolled his eyes and sat in his fancy chair. "Yeah I'll get right on that, right after i figure out who that guy is you randomly brought in."

Everyone was beginning to settle down, from after being shook up. Air was dazing out, which turned into another vision. This time she was trudging through the mud with pink rain boots on. It seemed as though she, and what might have been a friend, was dragging a heavy blanket, which had something heavier inside of it. She looked back behind her and there was a trail of blood following behind them. This snapped Airplaphree out of her daze, causing her to whimper. Clester was startled by this but proceeded to comfort her.

"Are you ok?" He placed his hand on her trembling shoulder, while everyone else was staring at her.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I think I just need to go home." She lowered her head.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

Jaysun butted in, "that won't be necessary, I got it covered."

Clester awkwardly looked back at Air with his blue tongue resting on his upper lip. "Catch ya on the flipside!"

🔥 🔥 🔥