My Sister

Deep black like energy seeped through Sapphire's hands and feet, circling the atmosphere. She wailed at the top of her lungs, ready to engage. Before Saph could do anything else, Demora stopped all the sudden chaos with an ear piercing whistle . Her face was twisted like she was confused about what was going on. "Wait a minute," she put up her hands while walking in Sapphire's direction. "I'll take care of this, come on guys." Everyone hopped into Dylan's car and drove to the Vality Mansion.

Demora aggressively exited the car and walked up the silver lined steps with sass, and busted through the doors. Security didn't know what to do considering the situation so they stood there like a bunch of dopes.

"Father!" Demora firmly stood her ground. Everyone stood behind her, while Sapphire struggled to keep herself calm.

"Oh, my dear Demora." Vector fearlessly took each step down the staircase with pride. "My traitor, I thought you'd never show your face here again."

"Cut the shit," Demora slashed her hand through the air. " I'm here to take both my sisters! I'm done standing by and watching you abuse them!"

Sapphire was confused, "What is she talking about?"

Vector chuckled, "Why, you could have mentioned your relation before your arrival. She's only your half sibling, don't get cocky."

Demora cut her word in, " Shut up! Girls, go get your things. This is the last time you'll ever have to see this hell."

"No, no, no, I don't think so. What makes you think that I would allow that? Even if they wanted to go, I wouldn't allow such a thing." Vector brushed his hands through his flames.

Sapphire couldn't contain herself anymore, she launched for her father, but he snatched her wrist and held it as tight as he could making her scream from the pain. "You jerk!," she cried, "you lied to me, you killed my mother! "

"I lie about everything," Vector dropped his daughter and kicked her with his royal boot. "But I see you figured out the truth, Airlaphree." His gaze popped over to her in the crowd.

"I-I" Air couldn't spit out the words.

"It Doesn't matter, you all have to die now." Vector snarled as his form began to change, but came to a quick stop when Dylan stepped in front of everyone with the magic stone in his hand.

"Want to make a deal you can't resist?" Dylan has never looked so angry in his life.

A deep evil laughter emerged from the pit of Vector's stomach, making his voice distorted. "You're a fool."

"I know this one won't hurt you. I also know if I had all of them it would. You could take the chance of attacking me and assume that I have this only one, or you could get completely eradicated." Dylan's body took full form of his shapeshifting transformation.

"You're nonetheless a fool." Vector took full pride into his step toward Dylan, "You must know giving me this will vanquish any plans you've had of beriding my existence."

"What makes you think that was my plan? For all you know, I could have just stumbled across it." Dylan closed his fist with the stone resting in his claws. "Plus, my family is more important to me then your inevitable destruction."

"Why else would you possess that grotesque piece of rubbish?" The fire king scoffed, "You are just like your brother."

"Do you want it or not?" Dylan was losing his patients. "If I surrender the stone, you must leave all of us alone. That's including all of our friends and family as well."