Chapter 3

The sun peaked through the window and kissed her pale skin and a warm breeze blew through the curtain elevating Rylees brown knotted bed hair. She looked down at the silky ivory sheets beneath her. Where am I? She thought and frantically looked around at the peachy white colored walls. Rylee immediately pulled off the fluffy sheets and walked swiftly back and forth around the room worried until a nut-brown wooden book shelf caught her eye. Rylee stopped going to school  since the day she went missing, a day she hoped to never to recall  but She had always read to keep her mind at ease. She read anything and everything she could get her hands on and was a very bright girl despite never going to school.

She walked towards the shelf and let her finger graze the edges of each book examining them all. The door flew open causing Rylee to jump and behind the door was a shirtless Noah. Then she remembered where she was, 'home' but could she really call it a home if she wasn't wanted in it? She instantly brushed off the thought bearing in mind she planned to leave later that night when they were all sleeping.

"Breakfast is ready" Noah stated firmly taking into consideration the state of his poor under weight sister.

"No thank you" she she denied silently.

"It wasn't a question Rylee " He authorized

"Ok" Rylee gave in knowing not to fight head strong Noah. Rylee realized that Noah was just as stubborn and strict as he was when she left. She giggled at the realization.

"What's so funny?" Noah smirked. He loved and missed Rylees giggles and smile.

"Nothing" she whispered her smile going back to the same gloomy frown she always wore, usually when Rylee laughed or smiled she was beaten badly. Her frown also made Noah's smirk drop.

"Let's go" he sighed defeatedly .

Downstairs the delightful aroma of bacon lingered in the air. When she saw the sight of Luke in a pink apron a small smile played on her lips. she struggled holding it back but when Luke Started humming and dancing around the kitchen she couldn't help but release it.

Noah cleared his throat amused while towering over Rylee. Luke startled that he had been caught red handed blushed.

"Haha didn't see you guys there" he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He grinned when he saw that his goofy antics put a smile on his little sisters face but Rylee quickly cast aside the smile and so did Luke.

"Here" Luke handed Rylee a plate of bacon with a smile, just for it to be taken by her with a blank expression . She couldn't get attached to them because it would hurt her even more when they left. At the end of the day everyone either leaves , dies or hurts you so you have to leave before they can .

They sat down on the round glass table in silence while they watched whatever was playing on the tv. Cole and Adrian joined them shortly after. Now and again she'd catch the boys staring at her with sympathy in their eyes, all except Adrian of course who had just shot her glares that would intimidate anyone but Rylee had faced worse and wasn't faced one bit. 'Don't worry Addy I'll be gone before the sun goes down and you won't have to deal with me again. I pinky promise.' She thought to herself.

Later on through the day they had watched tv while Rylee sat in the corner reading a classic. Once in a while Rylee would laugh at her brothers and they'd been proud of that, all except Adrian. Rylee had figured out on her own that her mother wasn't here and wasn't coming back either, she didn't bother to ask knowing that she'd be
even more broken after they had told her what happened . She forced her mind to picture her mother in a meadow, happily running around laughing with a yellow flower crown in her hair.

...

The sun had set and the darkness painted the sky with the stars . All the Evan men were sound asleep and Rylee was ready to leave this life behind. She studied the room one last time before opening the window to be greeted by the the cool night air. She took a deep breath before stepping one foot onto the grass but before she could take another step the door was thrown open with aggression, she gasped.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!"

——————————————————————————————————

Hiiiii again!
This is the first chapter that I'm really proud of.

Thank you so much for reading and please vote and comment it would be really appreciated.❤️
Anyways bye have a nice day 🥺😊