Chapter 10

Rylees POV

I woke up and my head was pounding. My eyes were blotchy red and my knees were in agony. What happened to me? I remember leaving the library where Lily and I were but that's pretty much it.

Yelping in pain i managed to get up but was unsuccessful because soon after my legs gave up and I  was curled up into a ball on the floor clutching my knees together.

Foot steps approached the door briskly, soon they grew louder and the door swung open at full speed. Luke stomped inside examining the surroundings, once his eyes found mine, he scooped me up from the floor and placed me on the bed cautiously.

"L-Luke what happened? Why aren't I at school?"

"You don't remember?" He asked cupping my cheek, I shook my head.

"Well umm you got food poisoning from the breakfast earlier so we went to take you home" he said nervously but that doesn't explain my knees and eyes.

"Why are my eyes red and my knees sore?" I interrogated.

" I didn't want to say anything but you were vomiting on your knees in the bathroom" he answered way to quickly but I believed him.

"I'll get you some pain killers and some food" Luke said

"Thanks Luke" I muttered

My eyes widened when I checked my phone and saw it was three o'clock. I had millions of missed calls from lily. Didn't she know that I went home sick? I must have told her before I left, I would never just leave. I messaged her.

Me: hey sorry I went home sick.

Lily: you didn't look sick when you left to the office???

Me: I know. I don't remember anything from after I left but my brother just told me I got food poisoning and was throwing up a lot.

Lily: strange. the office people said your father was going to take you home ????

Me: I wouldn't know anything Lily, from what I was told I was at home puking my brains out remember???

Lily: you are such a weirdo ;) !

Me: thanks!

Me: anyways talk to you later :)

Lily: ok weirdo ;)

I smiled at our conversation. She really did know how to cheer me up. I'm glad someone cared.

"What's got you grinning like a Cheshire Cat" Luke smirked holding a tray of fruits, pain killers and water.

"Nothing" I whispered fidgeting with my hands.

"Better not be any boys" he teased but was also dead serious. I scoffed.

He handed me the trays and I gladly took it and waited for him to leave so I could eat in peace. I was surprised when he took a seat next to me, positioned his legs on my sheets and layed his head back relaxing. Tilting my head to the side in confusion I stared at him.

"Noah, Adrian and Cole are going to be out for a while so you my friend are going to spend time with your favorite brother" he grinned.

"Ok"

"Let's Start with twenty one questions my lady" he said.

"Favorite movie?"

"IT"

" a horror film kinda gal I see" Luke pointed out

"How about you what's yours?"

"Hmm. It would have to be...toy story" he replied

I erupted into fits of laughter and when he looked at me dead serious I laughed even more. Tears were falling out of my eyes and my stomach just cramped up.

"Your one to talk Ry. Remember when you used to play the baby balooga song for hours straight" Luke taunted.

"I-I was..five" I said inbetween laughter.

"Ugh whatever your turn"

"Favorite band?"

"The Neighbourhood" he said

" YOU LOVE THEM TOO?!?" I exclaimed flailing my arms in excitement, he nodded.

"You know we have a Karaoke machine downstairs. If you want we coul-"

"REALLY?!" I cut him off.

"Really." He confirmed and chuckled.

............................

"She knows what I think about!"

"And what I think about!"

"One love!"

"Two mouths!'

"No shirt!"

"No blouse!"

Luke and I were throwing our own little concert in the living room, each of us finishing off each other's lyrics to sweater weather by the neighborhood. We sounded awful but we didn't care and continued to let the music take us away.

"Cause it's too cold woah, for you here!" We sang our hearts out to the chorus.

My heart dropped when we heard laughing from the front door, the rest of my brothers stood there amused videoing with their phones, even Noah was smirking. How lovely.

"If you send that to anyone you three are dead" Luke threatened.

When the boys shook their heads no we chased them all through the house but we got tired, aborted the mission and binge ate pizza.

——————————————————————————————————————-

Hiiiii again!

This chapter is kinda boring I know but Finally some Luke and Rylee bonding time!!!!!

If you are alt, like sweater weather, have trauma, like the 100, need someone to rant to, drop your snap 😂😌 like seriously I'm always here :)

I decided that I can't update every day but I'll update every other day, Is that ok?
So like I won't update tomorrow but the day after that's how it works (Ik you probably know what it means but just in case you don't 😅)

Thank you so much for reading! Please comment and vote. 🥺🙏🏻

Bye now have a nice day!😊🥰