𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"___-chan! please i need to talk to you" tooru said approaching me in the hallways

"what do you want to talk about oikawa-san?" i asked.

"___-chan, i never meant to kiss that girl, please believe me i never meant to cheat on you, i was just caught up in the moment" he said holding both of my hands in his.

"well if you still did it, then the intention is still there oikawa-san, isn't it?" i asked him with a smile, i took my hands back and put them behind my back.

"___-chan you can be angry at me all you want but i beg you, don't break up with me, i really love you" he pleaded, i chuckled.

"i'm not angry oikawa-san" i smiled. "why would i be angry at you?"

"..."

"you were the one who cheated on me right? it was your actions, i never told you to do that, what rights do i have to be angry at something that was your decision?" no words came out of him so i smiled and continued.

"i'm disappointed, oikawa-san" still having the same bittersweet smile i had before. "but i have no rights to be, you chose her instead of me so i respect your decision oikawa-san!"

"but you were never a second choice, ___-chan!" he shouted through the nearly empty hallway. "you're always my first choice please believe me.."

"oikawa-san.." i sighed. "if you really loved me then there wouldn't even be a second choice" i said in a happy tone, he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"oh i'm late for class! anyway, congratulations on your new relationship oikawa-san! i'll leave you be now" i waved goodbye and left him there in the hallway, i walked to my lockers to grab my math books and saw the pictures of me and tooru that i put around inside my locker walls, i smiled and took them off, i put them inside a notebook i haven't used and ran to my class as i realised i was late.

———

"has anyone seen ___-san? i thought she would be here right now with some snacks" kindaichi asked.

"i hope she brings some mochi, i told her to bring some at yesterday's match" matsukawa said while smiling, he loved to eat the mochi ___ makes.

"everyone, i don't think she's coming today" iwaizumi said putting down his water bottle.

"why? did she get called to cover a shift again today at her workplace?" hanamaki asked.

"ask oikawa" iwaizumi said bitterly, disappointed at his friend.

"why isn't she coming? i'm hungry.." kunimi asked disinterested, but in need of some food.

"i.. don't know" oikawa simply replied.

"tell them, shittykawa, or i will" iwaizumi threatened.

oikawa sighed. "i.. cheated on her"

1