𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"oh, you're still here" i went to tooru's living room to check if iwaizumi is still here, as it turns out iwaizumi left already, he left a note on the dining table saying that tooru's mother asked him to accompany her to the market so i guess i'm ...

"oh, you're still here" i went to tooru's living room to check if iwaizumi is still here, as it turns out iwaizumi left already, he left a note on the dining table saying that tooru's mother asked him to accompany her to the market so i guess i'm left alone with her.

"i'm ___ by the way" i continued. "i suppose we should get to know each other better since we're both here and we both have some sort of relation to oikawa-san" i said introducing myself to the girl, she looked me up and down and stood up to reach out her hand towards me.

"nareo hanako, just call me reo for short.." i gladly shook her hand and then i sat down on the sofa next to her, i assume she was watching the news channel on the tv. now that i'm sitting right next to her, i finally got a good look on her physical appearance, she has long wavy dark brown hair, tan skin, and black eyes that looks gray when light shines towards it.

"is there something on my face? you've been looking at me for a while.."

"oh i'm sorry! i was just admiring your appearance! you're really pretty" i said honestly.

"you don't need to lie to me okay? i know you hate me, i insulted you when i first met you and you've been nothing but nice to me, i'm really sorry i kissed your boyfriend.." she apologised. she took me by surprise but i quickly smiled at her and accepted her apology.

"it's alright, i don't hate you! i'm not lying reo-san, and i'm sure you and oikawa-san would make a great pair"

"no we wont.."

"what do you mean? you two look great together and-"

"even if we do, which honestly i don't think so, you're the only one he wants" reo said placing both of her hands on my shoulders.

"how would you know that..?" i asked.

"we talked ___-san, i came here to apologise to him too, he misses you.. he regrets doing what he did, and to be honest so do i.." she pauses. "i'm sorry about what i said, i don't mean it! you're beautiful ___-san"

"t-thank you reo-san that's means a lot to me.." i replied taken aback with her statements.

"do you think.. you can take him back, ___-san?"

"i'm not sure i can take him back i'm sorry.."

"god what have i done.. i can't believe i ruined someone's relationship" she hid her face in her hands.

"reo-san.." i put my hand on her shoulder. "what already happened doesn't matter, oikawa and i are on good terms so it's alright"

"stop being so nice to me.." she said looking up, revealing tears in her eyes.

"it's my choice to me nice to you, and i'm sticking by it till the end" i said to her.

"i know this is weird to ask but.. can we be friends?" she asked, wiping her tears.

"of course, how about we start eating lunch together at school?" i asked her smiling.

"that'd be great! we could even trade our foods and snacks!" she said cheerfully.

i laughed and nodded. "sounds like fun, reo-san"

iwaizumi came back with tooru's mother, she greeted us and went to the kitchen with iwaizumi following her. they organised the groceries and placed them in the fridge, reo and i got up and helped them.

"it's getting late so i think i'm going to go, are you going home soon, ___-san?" reo asked.

"i'll stay for a bit longer, i want to help more" i said.

"what about you- uhm, iwaizumi-san..?" reo asked awkwardly, they've never really interacted so she didn't know what to say.

"i'm going home soon, uh.. want me to walk with you?" iwaizumi asked, he didn't know what to say either.

"alright.. that'd be nice, thank you" reo said before walking away, i slightly laughed at their awkwardness.

"have a safe trip!"

7