𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

today i decided to visit the gym to cheer on the volleyball team, i brought some food for them as i felt guilty for coming to see them less ever since, that happened

"nice to see you here, ___-san, i'm glad you decided to visit us again!" kindaichi said as i came in the gym holding a bento box filled with snacks.

"i'm happy you're glad to see me, is everyone here? i brought even more food than usual so i hope you're all here to enjoy them!" i smiled. everyone went silent and started to awkwardly look at each other, i took notice of the awkward atmosphere and decided to break the silence.

"is everyone okay? is something wrong?" i asked worried.

"oikawa isn't here today" matsukawa replied.

"oh, did something happened to him?"

"he practiced with me last saturday, for hours and hours, he ended up falling on his bad knee and he's been bed ridden for these past two days" iwaizumi replied.

"he did what? and nobody cared to tell me?" i asked in panic. they all saw my panic state and immediately calmed me down.

"some of us went to visit him last saturday don't panic" kunimi replied.

"i.. i'd like to visit him today, i must leave early, excuse me.." i said immediately packing my bags and rushing to the exit.

"do you want me to accompany you?" iwaizumi asked. i nodded, he immediately packed his things and changed to his school uniform.

we arrived at his house and his mother welcomed us inside.

"iwaizumi, ___, welcome, tooru is in his room and a friend of his is in the living room" his mother said, a friend of his? i walked to the living room to see the her, she took notice of me walking in and looked away awkwardly. iwaizumi and i walked to tooru's room and then i knocked on the door, he replied with "come in" and iwaizumi and i entered his room.

"iwa-chan, ___-chan, nice to see you both, did you miss me iwa-chan? you visited me twice today" tooru joked, iwaizumi hit him on the head with a notebook with an annoyed look on his face.

"as if, i was just accompanying ___-san, she wanted to visit you" he replied. "you two should talk, i'll be downstairs" he left the room and left the door slightly opened.

"i brought some food, have you eaten yet?" he shook his head indicating a 'no' and i took a bento box filled with some curry, rice, and beef from my bag. i handed it to tooru with a pair of chopsticks and he accepted it with a smile.

"thanks ___-chan, it smells really good" he said and took a bite of his food. "oh and it tastes amazing ___-chan!" he said cheerfully, i smiled and sat on a chair next to his bedside lamp.

"oikawa-san, you shouldn't have overworked yourself, you know your limits.." i said. he silently listened as he continued eating.

"i know, but if i don't work hard enough then i'll never make it" he said. i sighed and i decided to end the conversation there, i don't think he'd listen to my advice seeing that he is determined to always be better than he was before.

"listen, ___-chan.. you know i can't stand losing, i've already lost you. i am not taking the risk of losing my passion twice" he said as he took my hand and placed it gently on his chest.

"you didn't lose me oikawa-san.. you know that.. i'm still here for you"

"no, i did, ___-chan, the fact that you don't see me the same way i see you now, is losing you"

6