𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"hello! i'm ___ ___ and i'm new here! i recently moved here and i hope to be good friends with everyone!" i said introducing myself to the whole class

"hello! i'm ___ ___ and i'm new here! i recently moved here and i hope to be good friends with everyone!" i said introducing myself to the whole class. i've moved here on the second semester of the first year. my father got a promotion at this area so he went to find a good school here, i tried applying for shiratorizawa but i didn't get accepted.. so i tried again at aoba johsai and happily got accepted.

"thank you for the introduction ___-san, you may take your seat at the back next to iwaizumi-san, the boy with the green eyes next to the window. now back to the book, open chapter three and read the first section of the page" the teacher continued as i walked to my seat in the back.

"hey i'm iwaizumi hajime, i guess we're seatmates now, do you want me to show you around the school later after school?" my new seatmate, iwaizumi offered.

"yes of course that would be nice! thank you" i replied.

after school ended for the day, iwaizumi took me on a tour around the school, aoba johsai is quite a large school, considering it is one of the best schools in the prefecture. so we spent around half an hour going around the school and getting to know each other.

"and i saved the best for last" he laughed. "the school gym, i'm in the volleyball club and i want to introduce you to the rest of the team too" he continued with a smile. we entered the gym and we saw the volleyball team practicing then suddenly i heard a loud bang somewhere near the middle of the court and saw a wavy haired brunette who i assume was the cause of that.

"oi, oikawa, come here i have someone to introduce you to" iwaizumi called him over and he immediately ran towards us.

"hey! who's this iwa-chan?"

"her name is ___ ___, she recently moved here, she's my classmate and my seatmate, i'm introducing her to the team"

"nice to meet you! i'm oikawa tooru, and since you're iwa-chan's friend you can call me tooru!" he said putting out his hand towards me.

"nice to meet you too, that serve was amazing! it was so loud that i bet it could break my arm if i tried to received it" i joked.

"thank you ___-chan i'm glad you think so, i hope we'll become great friends, seeing that you're quite interested in volleyball too!"

"you know what tooru? i'm sure we'll definitely become great friends!"

———

"___-san, you okay? i've been calling you from the front of the class for a few minutes now.." nareo said as she snapped me out of my daydreaming state.

"ah reo-san! sorry i was just thinking about something" i replied.

"oh, about what ___-san?"

"the past" i answered. "just some memories i'd probably never get to live out again"

"god you really are a poetic person" nareo joked. "now c'mon, hajime-san is waiting for us at the canteen, i'm getting hungry so let's go there now!" she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the canteen.

"i'm hungry too" i laughed.

nareo really is a fun person, i'm glad we're friends now. a week after our encounter in tooru's house, she's been coming to my classroom often and we have been hanging out together. i'm happy to have a friend by my side other than the volleyball team.

"hey ___-san, have you made a decision? we third years are graduating next month you know.."

"i'm probably going to college here, in japan" i said. "hopefully i'll get to see you guys often"

"___-san haven't you heard? oikawa is going to brazil after graduation, he got accepted on a university there"

"oh really..?" i looked away nervously.

"are you alright ___-san?"

"yes of course why wouldn't i be? maybe i won't get to see oikawa again but that's not something to be upset over" i replied.

"do you still have feelings for him..?" she asked with a worried expression.

i didn't utter a reply.

8