01

"SLOANE WINTERS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP I WILL GO AND GET YOU UP" sloane heard her manager tessa scream from the bottom of her staircase. she knew tessa wasn't kidding so she flung herself out of bed and sprinted downstairs. as she was so close to making it she fell off the last step. it was not very graceful for a girl who used to dance every weekend.

"HAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH THAT JUST MADE MY MORNING" sloane's sister paris said as she decided to watch her younger sister struggle to stand instead of helping her up. "hey paris can you like shut the fuck up" sloane said politely with a toothy grin. "how about i smack you inste-" paris quickly stopped as she saw how aggravated tessa was becoming due to the fact that she had only one reason for being at the winters' home but somehow managed to only say one thing. sloane saw the look on tessa's face and decided to shut up and put all attention on her. "so tessa what brings you here at 7 in the freaking morning" the girl asks shocked at the time. she is not a morning person and usually wakes at like 2 pm and tessa does in fact now this.

"oh i can talk now? good. SO YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME" tessa got very hype very fast, and that kinda scared sloane. "oh no tess what did you do?" the concerned girl asked. "well since you asked politely i will tell you." tessa said sarcastically. "I GOT YOU A COLLAB WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANDS OUT THERE" tessa beamed. "OH MY GOD NO ONE TOLD ME ONE DIRECTION WAS BACK TOGETHER THIS IS SO COOL" tessa's smile dropped as sloane said that. "sloane it's not one direction and no they are not back together" sloane was not happy to here that. "oh. okay well is it 5SOS, the driver era, ajr, jonas brothers, panic at the disco?" getting a no on all of them sloane finally gave up guessing and let tessa tell her. "the band you are collabing with isssssss, WHY DON'T WE" sloane looked very confused but paris on the other hand had her jaw on the floor.

"why don't we what?" the confused girl asked. "ARE YOU KIDDING TESSA YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING" paris exclaimed. tessa shook her head assuring the girl that she wasn't kidding. "OH MY GOSH SLOANE HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" the older winters sister screamed. "wait did you say the name of the band i'm lost" sloane said very confused still. "sloane sweetheart you are slow. the name of the band is why don't we. they are 5 boys who have grown very popular recently. they have over 4.7 million fans and have gone on a few tours in just 3 years of being a band. you guys are both also signed to atlantic records so i'm surprised you never heard of them." paris said like it was imprinted in her brain. "paris i appreciate the enthusiasm but as sloane's manager it is in fact my job to tell her this not yours" tessa pouted. "i get that tess but i think that i'm better at explaining it then you are no offense or anything just saying" paris said jokingly. "okay this is now a private meeting, so goodbye paris" tessa said while shooing the younger girl away. "you're gonna need me some day and i am not gonna be there to help" paris huffed while walking upstairs to her room.

"mhm anyway, paris was right about all of that, and that's actually how their management heard about you, they liked you and contacted me asking if you would collab with the boys, and of course i said yes, because this will help your career along with the boys" tessa exclaimed. "well tess all i have to say is..."

"when do we start"