14

THE REST OF THE WEEK WENT BY PRETTY SLOW. sloane couldn't wait for the release of lovely. but no one could be more excited than kay. kay couldn't wait for zach and sloane to stop having to hang out so much. she felt that sloane was trying to take zach from her and she hated it, but she couldn't say anything due to the fact that she threatened sloane last time which caused a rift between zach and sloane that still wasn't 100 percent fixed.

"ITS RELEASE DAYYY" sloane screamed out. this was the first time in a while that she was awake before paris and even before tessa got to their house. "oh my god can you shut the hell up" riley said. riley slept over at the winters house along with gabbie and christina who had surprised them the night before. gabbie had left lavender with jack for the night to due his whining and he hadn't seen her in a while. "NO I WILL NOT SHUT UP BECAUSE I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW" sloane replied with a bit of sass. "SO WHAT DO Y'ALL WANT FOR BREAKFAST" the girl said skipping to the kitchen. "sloane what are you talking about you don't cook" paris said groggily. "CEREAL IT IS" the younger winters sister said happily. "OH CAN I HAVE TOAST" gabbie said. she is used to early mornings because of lavender. "YESSIR. so we got. ONE TOAST AND FOUR CEREALS" sloane said. "bitch if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP" christina said finally awake. "noooooo thank you but i appreciate the ENTHUSIASMMMM" sloane said with jazz hands. gabbie laughed while the rest of the girls groaned coming to the realization that they will not be going back to sleep.

while sloane got everyone's very easy breakfast's together, the rest of the girls cleaned up the living room where they had spent there night. "HERE YOU GO BAES" sloane said handing the girls their food on a fancy looking tray. "SO I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY" gabbie said. "omg are you pregnant again?" christina asked with everyone's jaw dropping. "what? NO" gabbie responded. "oh thank god because i love you gabbie and i love lav but i don't think anyone needs another jack running around" riley said with her mouthful of cereal. "okay if you are going to talk make sure there isn't food in your mouth riles" sloane said looking disappointed. "GUYSSSS I WAS TALKING" gabbie whined. "OH RIGHT. you may continue" paris replied. "thank you. this is a question for sloane" gabbie said turning towards the girl who was focused on her cereal. "hm? what? why?" sloane said confused. "are you into zach?" gabbie said straight up. the question caught sloane off guard she wasn't expecting to be asked that. "WHAT? gabbie where did this come from?" sloane said not really wanting to answer the question. "just answer the question" christina said kind of curious herself. "no i am not into him we are just friends okay?" sloane said. "oh well that's too bad i think you guys would be cute together" gabbie said looking back at her toast, while the rest of the girls agreed. "guys y'all do remember his girlfriend right?" the younger girl responded. "yeah but have you seen how she treats him?" riley started. "she is only nice to him when she feels that he is getting too close to you, any other time she is treating him like shit" paris stated. all of the girls just nodded and silence grew. "okay i hate this sappy stuff let's go upstairs and start getting ready for the party while listening to 1D" gabbie said. "but it's still early" paris said. "so what we all gotta get ready somehow" the girls laughed and ran upstairs to get ready.

even though she said otherwise sloane couldn't help but think that maybe she was lying to her friends and feelings for zach were starting to grow.

INSTAGRAM

liked by rileydunn, kaycook, and 978,590 others

liv we actually dressed up nice for once
(also lovely drops at midnight <3)
{tagged: rileydunn}

load comments...

rileydunn so proud of us

•paris favs

beautychickee YES BABIES

gabbiegonzalez sexy mamas

jackaverymusic ur eyes are glowing and it's scary
liv not appreciating the HATE

username when they have a party and don't invite you 😿
liv sorry beb next time 

username y'all are so pretty

corbynbesson can i borrow that dress? i can't find mine
liv nah but i have another one you can wear

kaycook you guys are so pretty!!
liv thank youuu

username oop i smell fake friendship

seaveydaniel my best friend is hotter than yours

jonahmarais I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I TOOK A PICTURE FOR ONCE AND I DID NOT GET CREDIT AND I AM NOT HAPPY
liv YALL HE IS ACTUALLY POUTING IN THE CORNER I-

issakpressely ur hot 🥵
liv y'all hear sum?
imzachherron see this is what we not finna do
liv ZACH KSKSISJJSIS

username DRAG HIM MONIQUE DRAG HIM

username we love a supportive boyfriend
liv *best friend
kaycook *friend

kay really do be da worst doe.

also that's the longest i've gone without publishing this book i just had major writers block with this one but ENJOY LOVES <3