17

THE PARTY ENDED RIGHT AS THE GIRLS LEFT.
the boys also didn't want kay there after what she did to sloane so they told zach to take her home and he did.

"why is everyone so judgmental i was just playing around" kay said as zach drove to her house. it was a 30 minute car ride because of la traffic so he stayed quiet the whole time while kay ranted. "i mean i didn't say anything wrong. sloane's the one who called me a bitch so everyone should be mad at her" kay continued. "also she sounded so stupid talking about this competition obviously there was no competition but she was trying to make one so she made herself look foolish" kay ranted. "if she was doing that what was the prize supposed to be?" zach asked who was starting to get frustrated. "you obviously she wants you but she can't have you" kay said proudly. zach just nodded and thought about what kay said the rest of the ride.

as he pulled up to her house he started to talk. "before you get out i have something i want to say to you" zach started. "okay.." kay said concerned. "you have done nothing for this relationship except make it a living hell. you complain about my friends, my band, my music, my style, and now you are BULLYING them" zach stated. "you threatened sloane and LIED about it, corrected her when she called me best friend and said i was only her friend, which was petty by the way. you shoved yourself between us when she sat next to me first, when you could of easily sat on the other side of me. and now you are calling her a sugar baby and a hooker and all types of shit" zach continued. "it was just a joke jeez zach calm down" kay said quietly. "A JOKE?? IT WASN'T funny, it was horrible. you made her cry kay. you made her talk about the worst experience in her life. you know what" zach said. "we're done, get out of my car and never contact me again" zach continued not even looking at the girl.

"wh-what?" kay stammered. "your breaking up with me? for this girl you just met and a girl who doesn't give two shits about you?" she continued started to get angry. "NO KAY I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRIBLE GIRLFRIEND AND AN AWFUL PERSON" zach screamed finally looking at the girl with tears in her eyes. "you don't care about me, you just don't want anyone else to be near me. and sloane has nothing to do with this so don't even think about blaming her, ACTUALLY do me a favor and don't even let her name come out of your mouth" the boy said. "fine. but don't come running back to me when you start missing what we had" the blonde responded. "bye zach" the girl said slamming the car door and walking into her place.

"goodbye kay" the boy said sadly. he really cared for kay and was heartbroken when she couldn't be the person he needed her to be. he started to cry and called the one person he thought would never pick up but also hoped would.

"hello?" a familiar voice said. "sloane?" the boy replied. "zach? hey are you crying?" sloane said sounding concerned. "kay and i just broke up and i'm not handling it as well as i hoped" zach said trying to laugh. "okay um where are you?" sloane asked the boy. "in kay's driveway i just dropped her off" he replied sniffling. "okay meet me at chipotle in an hour" sloane said. "okay" the boy replied. he then hung up and pulled off on his way to the place he and sloane first hung out.

___

INSTAGRAM

liked by jordensalter and 100,578 others

kaycook you're gonna miss me when i'm gone

load comments...

liv no we won't 😌

rileydunn still a comedian i see

jonahmarais keep telling yourself that

•paris we love putting other girls down then playing the victim

username kay always getting roasted in her comments

username why is there always so much drama

gabbiegonzalez whatever helps you sleep at night

beautychickee i was rooting for you- oh wait no i wasn't 😽

username you're so pretty

jackaverymusic WHAT IS GOING ON WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW I AM SO CONFUSED

username jack is literally the fandom

seaveydaniel lol.

corbynbesson john mulaney watch out kay's coming for your crown

username what is going on and where is zach's comment and like?

jordensalter welcome to the club girlie

username YO JORDEN STILL EXISTS WHAT-

hey hey hey we got a lil breakup i see
we do love to see it <3