05

"SLOANE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?" daniel asked the girl as he played a part of the song. it was currently 12pm, sloane and the boys have been in the studio since 5am working on the new song. "i think that sounds good daniel, but what if you slowed it down a bit like this" she suggested. "woah that goes hard" corbyn said carefully listening. "what do y'all think?" sloane asked the rest of the guys. jonah and jack both agreed that they liked the change, but when they all turned their attention to zach he wasn't paying attention at all he was just glued to his phone.

"zach?" jack asked the boy who was still out of it. "okay that's it i'm taking this" sloane said as she snatched the phone from the boys hand. "HEY GIVE IT BACK" zach said obviously paying attention now. "no way jose. we have been here since 5am and all you have done is look at your phone the whole time. now i don't know what is so interesting but i don't care right now you are going to help us write this song" sloane said sternly. she was fed up with zach not helping. she and the boys have been working so hard and zach had done nothing and she was gonna change that. "fine whatever" zach said not happy with the circumstance, but he knew sloane was right. he just wouldn't admit that. "okay so let's pick up from where we left off" corbyn says trying to fix the mood.

the next two hours fly by and it was finally time for everyone to leave due to the fact that they have to do this all over again tomorrow and want to get a goodnight's sleep. "hey zach here is your phone back. i'm sorry i took it and that i snapped at you i shouldn't have done that it is none of my business and i should have stayed out of it" sloane said to the boy getting ready to walk away. "you were right though. we have a job to do and me being on my phone isn't helping that at all, so i'm kinda glad you took it" the boy said gratefully. "anytime zachary" she said while giggling. "goodnight sloane" the boy said walking off. "goodnight zachary"

this chapter was a lil one since the other one was really long so i decided to give y'all a break <3