29

ZACH WAS RECEIVING A LOT OF HATE. he hasn't left his room for a week and sloane has stayed with him for that same amount of time to help him through everything because he wasn't handling it well. sloane knew how to help since she got a lot of hate once she started hanging out with the boys.

"do you want to watch a movie?" sloane asked. zach just shook his head no and kept looking at his phone with a really sad face. "okay stop looking at this" sloane said snatching the phone.

"hey i was using that" zach said trying to get his phone back. "no zach you are just going to drive yourself crazy reading all the hate comments" the girl told him. "but there is just so many" he said.

sloane looked at him with a sympathetic look. it hurt her to know that zach wasn't happy and was just struggling because his ex girlfriend was spreading all these lies about him.

"wait i just realized you have been here with me all week" zach said. "yeah zach no duh" sloane said. "why have you been here? don't you have an album to finish?" zach asked. "i have been writing my lyrics here and sending them to my team and we bounce off ideas over the phone" the girl explained.

"no liv you should go in the studio" zach told her. "and i will once you are happy again" sloane stated. "oh wow look i'm happy you can go to work now" zach said with the fakest smile on his face. "yeah and i'm zendaya" the smaller girl said getting up and grabbing one of zach's sweatshirts and putting it on.

"you look cute" zach said smiling. "ZACH YOU SMILED" sloane said jumping up and down. "THAT'S THE FIRST REAL SMILE IN A WEEK" she continued. zach started laughing at sloane's excitement. "sloane calm down" he said.

"NO WAY THIS IS A BREAK THROUGH" she said. sloane has been waiting to see zach actually smile and laugh all week, but all she got were half smiles or really fake ones. "i have to call someone" sloane said trying to think. "sloane no stop. please don't get everyone's hopes up because i'm not leaving my house" he said. sloane sighed and laid down next to zach on his bed. zach put his head on her stomach and sloane started playing with his hair. she realized that helping zach was going to be harder than she thought. he was really hurting.

"hey zach how are you doing?" the pair looked up to see zach's mom, myta, peering in the doorway. "oh hi you must be sloane" myta said. "hi! it's so nice to meet you mrs. herron" sloane said reaching out for a handshake. myta pulled her for a hug instead. "please call me myta" she told her releasing from the hug. sloane nodded her head and smiled. this was her first time meeting zach's mom and was a little nervous.

"so mom what are you doing here?" zach asked. "oh wow nice to see you too zach" myta said. "sorry" zach got up from the bed and gave his mom a hug. "that's more like it. and i'm here to check on you, i heard something happened with kay and i wanted to make sure you were alright" myta said a little concerned. "yeah stupid you didn't tell us what happened" ryan said appearing out of no where.

"oh hi sloane" ryan said giving her a side hug. "hey ryan" the girl responded. she has never met ryan in person but once zach was on facetime with him and she got the chance to talk to him. "well i'm fine" zach lied. "no you aren't. you literally haven't left your apartment in a week nor this room" sloane stated. "LIV" zach scolded. "thank you sloane" myta said.

"zach we are trying to help. don't get mad at sloane she is helping you which is what i want to do" myta explained. "i'm fine i just don't feel like talking" the boy said. "why not?" ryan asked. "because everyone hates me over something i didn't do and i can't even talk about it because my management won't let me" zach let out. "i'm getting constant death threats because i "cheated" on kay" zach continued. "so i'm sorry if i don't feel like talking about it" he said.

"sloane can i talk to you for a second?" myta asked. "yeah sure" sloane responded. the two walked out of the room and went into the hallway. "has he been like that all week?" myta asked. "pretty much, the only difference is he finally opened up" the younger girl said. "i never did like kay" myta said. "neither did i" sloane said. "she's a bitch" myta said. sloane looked at her with a shocked expression. even though this is her first time meeting her the way zach described her made her seem all soft and dainty.

"sorry i just can't stand her" myta stated. "no but you're right. she is a bitch" the younger girl said. the two started laughing. "i like you though sloane" myta said after the laughter died down. "you care about zach and that's all i want for him" myta said. "i would do anything for him" sloane told her. "i know, thank you for that" myta said. "always" the girl said.

the two walked back into the room to see zach and ryan playing fortnite. "how did you-" sloane started. "i told him that he can't beat me and he got up" ryan said. sloane looked at zach who just nodded. "that's all i had to do to get you out of bed all week!" sloane said a little annoyed. "YEP, now shh i'm trying to focus" zach said. myta and sloane just shrugged. myta got bored and went downstairs to make some dinner for everyone, but sloane stayed to watch.

she sat next to zach and laid her head on his shoulder while she watched. "you're mom told me she liked me today" sloane said smiling. "really?" zach asked. sloane nodded. "well she told me that she liked you weeks ago" zach told her. "how? we have only been dating for two weeks and i just met her" sloane asked. "i talk about you a lot" zach shrugged. sloane smiled and kissed him on the cheek letting him get back to his game.

sloane and zach are just so cute
and zach being sad makes me sad 🥺