32

"hello zachary" sloane said giving zach a quick kiss as she got in the car. "hello liv" zach said driving to chipotle. the pair were off on their annual friday date night which was just a trip to chipotle, but it was good enough for them.

the car ride was pretty silent but it was a comfortable silence between the two. they usually waited until they got to chipotle to talk about their most interesting stuff. it always just felt more comfortable.

once they got to chipotle they ordered their food and sat down. "so how is the album doing?" zach asked. "it has over one million streams, and the song just came out yesterday!" sloane said. "you deserve it" zach replied. he was really proud of sloane, he knew how hard she worked for the album to be perfect due to her short deadline.

"how is the planning for the tour going?" sloane asked. "pretty well actually, all of us are really excited" zach said. "well i'm so proud of you guys" sloane responded. she was really happy for the guys, but she was also sad knowing that she will only have a short amount of time with them and zach once they start getting ready for the tour.

"but i'm gonna miss you when it starts" zach said. "and i'm going to miss you, but we can facetime and text each other everyday" sloane told him. zach nodded "it just won't be the same" he said. "you do realize tour hasn't started yet right?" sloane giggled. "we still have time zach" she said. "yeah you're right" the boy said. "i always am" sloane said flipping her hair. zach jokingly rolled his eyes as he laughed.

"also i think you should know that jace asked me out" sloane said. zach stopped for a second. "what?" he asked. "yeah he said he had feelings for me and asked me to be his girlfriend" sloane said looking at zach. "what did you say?" he asked a little concerned. "zach i obviously said no. i told him i had a boyfriend and wasn't interested" she said.

zach slowly nodded focusing back on his food. there was an awkward silence for a minute between the two. "i think we should go public" zach spoke up. sloane looked at him furrowing her eyebrows. "don't do that" she said. "do what?" the boy asked. "the only reason you want to go public is because you're jealous" the girl replied. "i'm not jealous" zach said folding his arms. "i just want to show off our relationship" zach said. sloane raised her eyebrows and tilted her head knowing he wasn't serious.

"okay we can go public, but just get ready for the hate since kay drama hasn't died down, and the hate because some of your fans hate me, and then your management is really strict so get ready for that" sloane said shrugging. zach stared at her like he was scared. he forgot the original reasons for putting off going public. "yeah maybe we shouldn't go public" he said. sloane nodded, "that's what i thought" she said smiling.

"i want us to show off our relationship when we are ready, not because some guy asked me out" she said. "you're right" zach responded. "i always am" sloane said. zach shook his head laughing a bit. "you love saying that don't you" zach said. "i do, i really do" sloane replied. the two laughed for a while. "i love you" zach said. "i love you too" sloane replied. the two went back to silence.

just a little date chapter with some more zach jealousy no big deal