21

DANIEL AND SLOANE WERE CURRENTLY WALKING AROUND THE MALL. daniel was finally ready to ask riley out. they have been talking for a while and hanging out a lot more and decided it's time. since sloane was riley's best friend she was going to help him, but first they had to find something for daniel to give to riley.

"oh this necklace is pretty" daniel said. "yeah but it has a bee on it" sloane said. "and what's wrong with that?" daniel asked furrowing his eyebrows. "she thinks bee necklaces are superficial, didn't she tell you that?" sloane said. "no, it's probably because we don't go over jewelry wear" daniel said. "okay calm down no need to get all fussy" the smaller girl said. "i know i just want it to be the perfect gift" the boy said.

he really started to care for riley. she was the first girl that treated him like he wasn't some famous guy with over 4 million fans in a while. she made him laugh, and made him feel better about anything. he was always happier with riley he just hoped she felt the same.

"do you think she likes me back?" daniel asked starting to get nervous. "maybe i shouldn't ask her" sloane looked up at the boy and saw the literal panic in his eyes. "no stop, you are asking her out today" sloane said putting her hands on his shoulders. "don't be a pussy seavey" the girl said to him. "yeah you're right, time for me to man up" daniel said being a little more confident. "great now let's go to the food court and eat then we can continue looking" sloane said leading him out of the store.

the two ordered their food and sat down at a table. they got recognized a few times by some fans and took some pictures and talked to them for a bit. once left alone daniel spoke up. "so it's just us two here" he started. "no one listening" sloane stared at him, she had a feeling she knew where this was going but was hoping she was wrong. "what's going on with you and zach huh?" daniel said. sloane hated that question more than anything. just because of the answer. "nothing" sloane said looking down. "oh come on sloane you can tell meee" daniel pleaded. "no i'm deadass nothing is going on and that's my problem" sloane said more seriously. "wait" daniel said starting to piece it together. "YOU LIKE ZACH" the boy screamed. "how about you say it a little louder i don't think all the limelights heard you" sloane responded. "oop sorry, but you like zach?" daniel asked. "um i think- no" the girl said. "what?" daniel said very confused.

"i think i love him" sloane blurted out. she quickly covered her mouth after she realized what she said. daniel was in shock but his smile was huge. "i want to scream right now but you will kill me if i do that so all i can do is smile" the boy said. "do you think it's to early. i mean we aren't even dating i can't love him" sloane stated. "okay all jokes aside. sloane i think it is very possible that you can love him. i mean y'all hang out all the time have helped each other through the worst times, like kay, and now issak's epic return. you have even gotten through the worst, like kay lying about you and ruining your friendship. so you can definitely love him" daniel explained.

"it doesn't matter he obviously doesn't like me" sloane said. "are you stupid?" daniel said. "what?" sloane said confused. daniel sighed. "have you seen the way he looks at you, it's like he's the real life heart eye emoji. the way he acts around you is adorable. and the fact that he would do anything for you. he replies to every single one of issak's comments, and literally texted and blocked him for you because he knew it made you uncomfortable" daniel explained. "he doesn't like you sloane, he loves you" daniel continued. "there's no way, he dropped me for kay but didn't drop her for me remember" sloane reminded him. "he thought he loved her so he did everything for her, but he cares more for you than her" daniel said. "then why hasn't he said anything?" sloane asked. "on your story yesterday you put 'bestie' next to it and he didn't. when we asked you guys what was going on between you two you insisted that you were just friends and told us to drop it. by that he feels that you just think of y'all as friends not anything more so he hasn't said anything" daniel stated.

"you think so?" sloane asked. "i know so" daniel replied. sloane went quiet, she hoped that daniel was right and that zach really did have feelings for her but she wasn't sure and didn't want to get her hopes up. "come on let's keep looking for riley's gift" sloane said standing up trying not to fill the day with her problems. "yeah about that. i already got it" daniel said. sloane looked at him confused and daniel pulled out a necklace. "i know you said she thought that bee's were superficial so i picked out a wave because i remembered she liked the beach" the boy said. sloane couldn't help but smile, she knew that daniel was right for riley. "she's going to love it" the girl responded. "now let's go get you ready" she said.

___

INSTAGRAM

liked by rileydunn, liv, and 805,465 others

seaveydaniel so zach has taken sloane from me for the past couple of weeks and i was not happy about it but i got sloane back today and it was fun so suck on that zAcHaRy

load comments...

liv i'm not a toy y'all need to stop

liv love you though. even though i get no pic creds

imzachherron sir you told me we couldn't hang out today, and the reason was because of this fool
liv sorry ma'am needed to hang with daniel
seaveydaniel she likes me more

rileydunn you're cute
seaveydaniel no u 🙈

username yeah imma ship daniel and riley now

username you are so HOT

jackaverymusic its the fact that this is a real argument for me

•paris sloane do be causing problems doe
liv disowned.
•paris i-

username i love him and sloane's friendship

jonahmarais i feel bad for sloane, like she be going through it with you and zach
liv this is why jonah's my favorite.
jackaverymusic h u h
imzachherron hold on a second now.
seaveydaniel yo stop playin.
corbynbesson i'm hurt.

corbynbesson i.cant.breathe.

username cutest cutie ever

just some daniel and sloane content cuz i realized they have none and yeah