i

Edited at 21.08.20 | 2251 words

"Adrien, listen up! To make your birthday as special as ever, how about we—"

"(Y/n) — my birthday is already special with you here." Laughed Adrien as he sees his own friend pouting, but that pout turned into a cheeky smile as she felt flattered by his comment.

"I guess so, but either way – your father let me have this day with you so I'm not gonna waste it." Said (y/n) as she took his hand and was about to walk away from school, but Marinette came by and she was holding a gift in her hands.

Stopping, (y/n) smiled at the girl and waited for her to say something. She knew she had a crush on Adrien since it is very obvious. Hearing her chuckling awkwardly, she finally spoke out, "Hey" was all she could start with.

Adrien glanced at (y/n) and Nino, but he responded back with a "hey" too, but more chill and nice.

This made (y/n) let go of his hand quickly when Marinette saw them both holding hands. But as she shook her head, she was a total mess by the stuttering, making (y/n) chuckle until Chloe came and pushed her along with (y/n) herself away. Adrien wanted to help his closest friend up, but Chloe was such a bother to hug him and kiss him on his cheeks, saying "happy birthday" to him. But since Adrien is such a nice boy, he let her say things to him while glancing at (y/n) worriedly.

After Chloe was gone, (y/n) sighed in relief and quickly went over to Adrien, looking at the time on her phone, and realized that Gorilla would probably come over and pick Adrien up soon. "Come on! We better be quick before—"

She stopped when Adrien's car came right in front of them. But after hearing what Adrien's father had just said to her, she quickly grabbed the boy's hand and went inside the car. Inside there, (y/n) smiled and asked, "Adrien will be coming with me to spend some time for his birthday, right?"

"No. He changed his mind, but you can see him doing his photo shoot." Said Gorilla. (yeah Gorilla doesn't speak but in here he does :p)

(Y/n) let out a huff, leaning her head against Adrien's shoulder in madness as the boy blushed, caressing her back to signal her that it was alright.

"You know he's not giving you the freedom that you deserve," (y/n) grumbles and opened her phone, texting her father that the hangout with Adrien was cancelled due to Gabriel's order. She thought he could be nice to her for once since their fathers are that close when it comes to models, magazines, and all that stuff. But good thing her father is more understanding that she can be whatever she wants.

"W-We'll get ice creams after that if that would cheer you up a bit?" Adrien asked, still blushing, and grabbed (y/n)'s phone gently, away from her hands when seeing that she was texting a long paragraph to her father about convincing Gabriel to let Adrien himself be free. He puts her phone inside his bag and turns it off. This was all normal for the two.

She sat up straight and looked at Adrien, frowning. "But it's your birthday," she stated, "and I'm the one who's supposed to be cheering you up."

By that, Adrien shook his head and patted her head slightly. "Didn't I say that my birthday is all special with you by my side?"

"If that's really what you mean, then... okay." (Y/n) said and chuckled, continuing on having a normal conversation with him until they arrived at Adrien's photoshoot.

-

After his photo shoot was all done, Adrien bought the ice cream for (y/n) and himself - which (y/n) insisted that she would pay for the things he'll buy for today, but failed - and went home.