ii

1549 words | EDITED on 3/23/2023: what the hell was i up to when i first wrote this

"Adrien, this photoshoot is taking so long!" (Y/n) whined like a child as she was watching her friend doing his charming poses at the park, making Adrien laugh at her but still kept on going.

"Sorry, (y/n) — maybe after the photo shoot is done, we'll watch some movies at your or my house?" Asked Adrien who was still posing.

The girl hummed until the photographer realizes her presence and smirked at the idea of a couple-y theme photoshoot. Adrien noticed his stare at (y/n) and was confused, until the photographer went over to her and pushed her over to Adrien's side, posing with her arms and all like as if she were a doll. (Y/n) had her eyes widened and was about to complain, but the photographer beats her into it by saying, "Perfecto! Now, you handsome boy — put your right hand on her waist, please."

"H-Hey! Adrien's father didn't say anything about me being dragged into this photoshoo—"

"No, no— it is my duty to make this photoshoot exellento! Now, act like a real model and a professional for once, shall we?" He says happily and felt like squealing, but (y/n) sighs in defeat and was now into her 'modelling' style.

Adrien couldn't help but blush at this. He never expected this to happen at all. But if it's the (y/n) he knows and cares about, he wouldn't mind at all. Another thing that he couldn't help was how beautiful the girl looks— it felt like he just opened his eyes fully. Even if he's a fanboy of Ladybug, he haves (y/n) a whole of soft spot inside of him and admires her the most ever since they started middle school.

All of his thoughts about her vanished as soon as he heard the photographer says, "yes, yes... now monsieur, you carry the girl up by her waist and... madame, you must kiss the tip of monsieur's nose!"

(Y/n) stared at Adrien to see his reaction, which was funny for her because the boy was blushing really hard. She didn't deny doing that because she wanted to tease him about that – after all, she has kissed him several times but on the lips since they were still a child.

"Let's get this over with, then," said (y/n) teasingly with a smirk and Adrien was a total mess of stuttering after that.

He nodded quickly and carried her up by her waist, making (y/n) herself to clung her arms around Adrien's neck as a support and was in a dumbfounding statement when staring right into Adrien's emerald eyes. Her stares made Adrien nervous, but he calmed down as soon as she smiled and saw her close her eyes, pressing her lips onto the tip of his nose lovingly. His heart skipped a beat at this, but he smiled widely and enjoyed this, even if it only lasts for a few seconds.

Many photo-clicking sounds were heard from the photographer and a squeal from him. "Fantaztic! You both make an excellent couple," said the photographer and (y/n) finally blushed at that.

Adrien carefully lands her down and still felt her arms around his neck. Before she could even release her arms from holding onto his neck, she smiled and tiptoed a little to give a peck on the boy's nose tip once more. Pulling away, she laughed when seeing his reaction.

Little did they know, Marinette was watching their action from afar. She was highly, and very jealous, but she couldn't deny or disagree about what the photographer said to them.

All that sweet stuff was gone as soon as they all saw a new villain. Adrien turned his head to (y/n) and pulled her with him, running behind a bench where no one could see them and Adrien transforms into Chat Noir. "Don't get yourself frozen or locked up by a chunk of ice, okay, (y/n)?" He says and quickly got into his work to catch up with Ladybug.