v

Edited 12.9.20 + 28.03.21 + 3/23/2023 || 2568+ words

episode 9 (i seriously had no idea what to write before)

Another one, seemingly, is a fine day in Paris where (y/n) is comforting Adrien outside of their classroom after his father didn't answer his phone call and didn't come to school for his parents' career day.

"I'm sure he remembers about this stuff, Adrien. You know how busy our fathers can get, right?" Said (y/n) as she caresses his back.

Hearing the boy sigh in despair made her sad, so to recover it, she pulled him in for a hug. A really warm one that can make any gloomy person beg for it.

"I hope that's true," Adrien whispered and (y/n) pulls away, cupping both of his cheeks and staring into his dreamy green eyes. This made the boy's cheek get red a little, but his nervous side was covered with his sadness.

"Listen to me, Baby Cheeks; if the things that you've expected to come true but turns their back on you... just know that I'll always be here and there for you, through thick and thin." (Y/n) stated with that soft voice of hers, smiling like a sweetheart to the boy.

After all the warming moments, and before the two went back into their classroom again, (y/n) had taken the chance to peck her boyfriend on the cheek. That made Adrien blush once more, but Plagg gasped. Chuckling, she then went in first and listen to what the other parents had to say.

But, no, the day for them all ended up having another person getting akumatized later because of a silly item of Chloe's and his father using his power as a mayor in an abusive way. Very normal for him to do that.

⸙ (y/n)'s perspective

I grabbed Adrien's hands as soon as the others were arguing about who stole Chloe's ring, sneaking to go out of the class carefully, and made sure that Plagg was there inside Adrien's jacket. After succeeding in going outside, I quickly shut the door behind me gently, getting Plagg out of my friend's jacket afterwards.

Adrien gasped and I sighed, glaring at the Plagg. Hearing the Kwami chuckle, I chuckled along with him and was a bit pleased. But, Adrien didn't find the situation funny as he heard a voice and robotic footsteps from the courtyard. We three, well, two, took a look at what scene could be seen from there.

My eyes widened when seeing Sabrina's father wearing robotic, police-themed apparel.

"The costume looks cool, but we better slip this ring out of Plagg's head, Adrien," I exclaimed and he nodded.

The two of us ran to the boys' locker room and tried to get the ring off of Plagg's small head. Whilst Adrien continued doing that, I turned my head to the side and saw a small spider approaching. It's adorable, but if I picked it up, it'll probably scare him. Glancing at the two boys, I took the chance to smile at the small spider (search Lucas the Spider, he's really cute) and whispered, "Where are you going bud?"

It stopped walking for a moment, but after hearing Adrien calling my name out, it turns around and walks away quickly. Humming at his call, I turned around and saw him already in his superhero form. To be honest, I've been thinking about being a superhero, too, but I don't know how to earn a Kwami.

"Yeah?"

"I have a quest for you, and you better have it done before I'm done with this."

☁️

"Hm... Adrien told me to find a tiny box inside my bedroom, but where?" I mumbled out and searched everywhere for this mystery box. Why would he tell me to find that while he fights off an Akuma attack? Weird.