viii

Edited 21.09.2020 + 28.03.2021+ 3/23/2023 || 2792 words

episode 19

"Y-Yeah, well... uh... I just wanted to say that I..." He took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm sorry for whatever I've done to make you avoid me."

"Adrien..."

"Is it because I spend way too much time hanging out with Nino? Or am I starting to annoy y-"

"No, you don't annoy me; and it's not because of you hanging out with Nino." (Y/n) cuts him off as she rubs her shoulder nervously. "I regret avoiding you after that animal stuff from the zoo... I don't know why but there's something I want you to know,"

The emerald green eyes that the boy has widened, and his heart started to beat fast when he imagined her telling those three words to himself; while the (eye color) that the girl thought about saying it to him, telling him how she feels towards him. But no, none of that happened. Instead, (y/n) hugs her best friend tightly, and snuggled her face into Adrien's chest.

She then mumbled, "Never mind. I'll tell you that something in a surprising way."

Even though he hadn't got his expectations to be 'alive' or happen, he kept his mouth closed and wrapped his arms around the girl's body, smelling her (favorite scent) scent once again. He didn't want to ruin this moment between himself and (y/n).

Present time,

"Huh? That's weird... why isn't (y/n) here?" The girl with blue hair (jet black) asked Alya when waiting for Ms Bustier to give them two what they were supposed to do while staring at Adrien getting a bit uncomfortable around Chloe hugging his arm and bugging him.

Alya shrugged her shoulders as she whispers, "I don't know, girl, but what or where ever she's at, you have the biggest chance to talk to Adrien!"

Marinette then went silent for a moment, frowning when she remembered Adrien's words that she heard days ago. 

'You know who I think is pretty and beautiful, too? (Y/n) (l/n)' 

Those words were still bothering her until this day, wishing that it would be her that he talks about, even though she knows that wouldn't happen when she saw his emerald green eyes always shimmer every time he hears that girl's name. She knew that she wouldn't have the chance to be with Adrien when it was also obvious that he likes (y/n) so much.

Sighing, she shook her head and smiled weakly, turning her head to face Alya. "No, I don't think that's possible for me to do."

In Adrien's situation, he tried to back away from Chloe, but knowing that the girl was too clingy, he couldn't and failed. Frowning, he opens his phone and texted (y/n) with only one hand. He typed in "save me from Chloe's clingy session, please" and "it's boring without you here". As soon as he clicked those two messages to her, he quickly turns it off when the entrance door slides open, revealing the famous singer with his crocodile and assistant. Don't forget about the suitcases.

Now, outside of the luxury hotel,

(Y/n) hummed when she sees the models lining up in front of her with fancy clothes. Her father needed her to see if the clothes were fabulous enough or not since she has good taste in fashion.

Squinting her eyes at the first model that was standing in front of her, she examines their figure, mainly to see if the attire were perfect or not for their kind of aura.

She judged each of their picks nicely and had to pick their attire for them all, a little bit boring since she was the only kid that was in a studio helping adults to pick their clothes. When she felt her phone buzzing, she took it out from her pocket and turned it on, seeing two text messages from Adrien that showed on her lock screen.