iii

EDITED on 3/23/2023 || 1859 words

(changing episode 5 from their show a little)

"E-Excuse me... but are you and Chat Noir a thing?" Asked a stranger to (y/n) as she caught her eyes on everyone watching a statue that hasn't been revealed yet while waiting for Adrien to come with his superhero form after his fencing lesson.

She raised an eyebrow at the man, who probably made the statue since he is standing close to it, and chuckled awkwardly as she blushes at that question. "Uhm... I'm not entirely sure but-"

"Great! Maybe we can go and grab some ice cream sometime once you signed this for me?" The sculptor said and handed her a paper with her face on it that he probably took from afar secretly. (Y/n) saw that it was a picture of her and Chat Noir - Adrien - laughing at each other on a balcony. She felt creeped out and glanced at the sculptor, giving him a kind smile as she hoped for Adrien to quickly come as Chat Noir and ruin this moment for a bit. But luckily, her wish came true immediately once Chat himself arrived, landing in front of the sculpture and got many fans cheering for him.

Chat Noir then saw (y/n)'s eyes staring at his soul, signalling and asking for help from it. Smirking when seeing that a civilian admires a civilian made Chat happy for (y/n), but was also jealous seeing the sculptor standing that close to his gal. Acting quickly, he walked towards them and slid an arm around the girl's shoulder slickly. That made (y/n) rolled her eyes at him playfully, but as soon as Chat grabbed the paper away from her hands gently, he took a look at it and felt terrified. This man is stalking (y/n)! He thought and wasn't pleased by it.

And so on, he returned the paper to the sculptor and smirked. "Sorry, but whatever you said to (y/n) is all true." Leaning in closer to the guy's ears and whispered, "she and I are a thing."

That, the sculptor groaned and took his paper away from Chat's hand, not bothering to wait for Ladybug's appearance as he already took the cover off the sculpture and left the crowd while they were still clapping their hands. (Y/n) was relieved that he walked away, but she punched Chat Noir's shoulder playfully,

"Adrien?" She whispered out slickly and the boy blushed, chuckling, and had his hand rubbing the crook of his neck.

"I mean... do you really wanna be a thing with me?" He asked boldly with that slight smirk of his. He only can act like this in his superhero form.

"Okay, end of discussion. Thank you anyways, Baby Cakes."

A little fast forward, Adrien went back to school to grab his bag while (y/n) was still staring at the sculpture. Yeah, the person earlier did a great job, but the thing is--- the longer she kept on staring at it, the longer that the sculptor who just got akumatized go lovesick over her. What's worse, but what had it, even more, worse was that he's a copycat of Chat Noir! Adrien's superhero form!

Turning around to walk away, she noticed that 'Chat Noir' hasn't changed into his civilian form yet.

"Ad- I mean, Chat? Why aren't you..."

"Let me lead you to somewhere else, M'lady," He cuts her off with that nickname, which Adrien has, and would never use it on her because it'll make things awkward.

(Y/n) hummed for a moment, but she gave it in and let him carry her. At the destination, (y/n) was settled down onto the chair. "Uh, what place is this?" She asked curiously at the 'cat' and saw him grinning creepily at her.

Soon, he acted fast. Both of her hands and arms were handcuffed by him, making her have her eyes widened at this and get freaked out. Automatically sensing that this wasn't the real Chat Noir or her Adrien behind it, she yelled out, "You're the creepy and talented sculptor earlier! This is just disgusting for you to treat a harmless girl like this!"