vi

edited on 28.03.21 + 3/23/2023 || 1944 words

episode 11

After that day of (y/n) and Adrien's kiss— first kiss, to be more precise, the blonde boy started to get a little too inhibited and meek towards the girl. He couldn't act normal whenever she was around, but he'll get over it soon.

Inside the classroom, after school, a small screech came out from Mylene's mouth as she got scared by the mask that Ivan had worn. Everybody looked at her in disbelief as it was already the 14th time that she stayed out of her character for the act. Some didn't mind, but there'd always be a Chloe Bourgeois to make the atmosphere and a person's mood to be more bad and gloomy. (Y/n) sighs, but she smiles a bit when hearing Mylene singing a song that she said would make her feel better. Well, that was until she didn't mean to bump into Adrien and Chloe to make fun of her.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat, afraid of its own shadow goes to Mylene!" The sassy one cackled.

Hearing Mylene whimpering at that made (y/n) stand up from sitting on Adrien's seat and walk towards Chloe a little, leaning her face close to her and had said, "Chloe, shut it."

"What are you gonna do about it?" She talked back and the other one sighs, rolling her eyes at the sass of the blondie.

When (y/n) was about to answer that, Mylene had already run out of class while the others stared at her and felt bad.

"Ivan, you go and find Mylene— I'll talk with the queen of sass here for a moment," said (y/n) and the boy she commanded to do that nodded, running out from the classroom to find where the flustered girl was at.

⸙ (y/n)'s perspective

I could feel everyone staring at me and Chloe, a few more seconds later and boom, we're going to debate all this. I was completely serious about Mylene's feelings.

"Bourgeois, when will you learn that making fun of other people isn't funny at all?" I asked and pointed to her forehead, poking it several times as I continued; "You do need to realize that you're being a total jerk right now,"

Seeing her rolling her eyes and laughing at what I just said made me sigh and walk towards the teacher's table, my back leaning onto it as I felt Adrien tensing up a little. Trying to not release a chuckle at that, I cleared my throat and discussed the whole situation and this stuff that we need to handle for tomorrow's Short Film Festival. It was all a bit reckless once we talked about it because Nino here changed the script a little to add a kiss scene, and us needing a lead actress; except for Chloe saying that she'll be the one to lead, though we've all haven't voted or confirmed it yet.

Chloe shared her ideas for the story about being a nurse, but to make her believe that and to let us all continue with this act, Marinette lied about saying that it's a good idea and suggested she try on the nurse outfit from the nursery. Surprisingly, Chloe did that and we've all had our peace.

"Why can't (y/n) just be the lead actress instead? I'm sure Mylene wouldn't mind... in fact, she and Adrien are close; so it wouldn't be that awkward for them to act," I heard Rose exclaims brightly from my back.

I was about to open my mouth to answer that, but Alix had beaten me into it by continuing what Rose just said. "Yeah! Plus, we've all seen (y/n) being all smoochy with Adrien."

Glancing at Adrien to see his reaction, I his cheeks along with his ears were scarlet. I laughed and wanted to flatter him more by, somewhat, agreeing with what the two girls had just said. Before doing that, I took a quick look at Marinette; she was already shocked and Alya was whispering something into her ears. Probably just to calm her down. Shaking my head at the thought of that, I shrugged and acted dumb.