x

last chapter for the first book of the series, episode 26 - 1 season 2
꒰ ❛enjoy.❜ ꒱

"Adrien's here already, dad! Tell Mr Adham (driver's name) to pick me up later after school. Love you, papa!" Said (y/n) as she shouted from the front door, opening it and heading outside, closing the door behind her. Sprinting towards the gate, it opens and closes automatically as soon as she heads inside Adrien's car.

Greeting Gorilla, he then resumes the journey to go to their school.

(Y/n) ruffles Adrien's hair and noticed that his cheeks were red after she did that. Smirking at that, she decided to tease him a little.

"You know, Babysaurus? You always blush whenever I do this," She says as she stopped for a moment to ruffle his hair once more, "and this," she stopped once again and pinched his cheek gently, "also this," she stopped for the third time to hug him, "and lastly..." her last stop was to kiss the boy's cheek dearly, not letting her arms go from hugging him.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Adrien stuttered shyly as he covers his face with his hands, his meek form kicked in again.

The girl laughed and heard his little Kwami chuckling, too, along with hers. She panicked for a moment when thinking that Gorilla and especially Adrien might've heard that, but good thing they didn't. Pulling away from Adrien, she then smiles and grabs his hands away from covering his red, embarrassed face.

The two took a look at each other until Gorilla stopped the car, which made (y/n) flinch a little noticed that they have finally arrived.

Turning her head back to look at Adrien, she grabs his hand and thanked Gorilla for the drive, heading out of the car as they both walked upstairs to enter the school. When they did that, they both saw a girl with chestnut brown hair being crowded by people from the school. (Y/n) didn't bother to know who that person is, until the girl turns around and stares at Adrien, seemingly having hearty eyes on him. Squinting her eyes at the unfamiliar girl, (y/n) ignores it and tightens her grasp around Adrien's hand, trying to ignore her staring at him but that didn't last for too long.

"You must be Adrien! Wow, I know so much about you, why don't we talk... privately?" The girl says when approaching the two, mainly just for Adrien.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at her and already felt her best friend is a little confused and uncomfortable by her. When he was about to answer her, (y/n) interrupted and says, "Sorry, but I think he'll pass. My friend and I have something important to do,"

"Oh, and you must be the famous (y/n) (l/n). Heard stuff about you." The new girl continues and says plainly, sending looks to her as she ignores what (y/n) just said earlier.

Adrien placed a hand at (y/n)'s hand that was still holding his other one, signalling to her that it was okay.

Not responding to that for a few seconds, she sighed and gave it in, letting go of his hand as this new girl smiles widely. She took his hand quickly and drags him to go to the second floor, making (y/n)'s eyes widen at that act. When she was about to go and chase after the two, she heard people scattering about the new girl that was named 'Lila'.

"Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila and not me?"

"Lila knows all the Hollywood directors; she said she'd mention me to Mr Besielberg."

"I can't believe Lila got saved by the superheroes once! She even said that Spidey and Ladybug and her were totally good friends,"

The last one made her wheeze, can't resist that they believed what the new girl Lila just said to them. "Oh, dear, she's telling lies out here to people. Disgusting." (Y/n) rambles and realized that Adrien was still on a loose with Lila. Quickly, she went upstairs to follow them.