iv

EDITED ON 28th March 2021 and 3/23/2023 || 2834 words

episode 7 - at first, I was clueless on how, where, or when to put the x reader moments with Adrien there, but here it is then

"I can't do my homework— not after I just had a call with my own dearest dad about going to Chloé Bourgeois' hotel tomorrow," Groaned (y/n) as she rolls around on top of Adrien's bed severally.

The boy that has been watching her laughed, shaking his head, and took her bag that was flopped on his sofa. As he opened it, he grabs the homework that Miss Bustier gave him and went back to his desk, placing it on top beside his own. (Y/n) stopped whining and messing around once she realized that Plagg was watching her by floating. The Kwami was exactly right on top of her face.

Plagg chuckled and backed away for a bit, letting her rise and sit peacefully. Sighing in annoyance, Plagg then asked out, "Why would your dad bring you along for his job?"

"Because he knew that Chloé and I aren't on good terms ever since Adrien and I were this close. Jealous much," she responded and the Kwami gave out a long 'oh', nodding his head as he finally understands now.

Hearing Adrien laugh and flop onto his bed beside (y/n) made the girl flinch in surprise, but got even more surprised when realizing that it was already late. She spent too much time at that mansion just to waste her own time with Adrien.

Quickly getting off of his bed, she grabs her bag as soon as Adrien sat up. She then went to the boy and ruffles his hair, smiling dearly as she leaned her face closer to his, making Adrien himself have his eyes widen and blush. "You don't mind doing my homework for once, right?" (Y/n) asked and the blondie nodded real fast.

Laughing, she then kissed her own friend on the cheek. Normal, but Adrien still has not and cannot get over it.

As she just pats Plagg's head gently, she then walked towards the door and wave at the two, saying "thanks, Adrien! See you two tomorrow".

Following the next day, in the middle of Miss Bustier's class, (y/n) didn't pay attention to what her teacher was saying. She's been glaring at Chloé the whole time. Dad's probably already at their hotel, she thought.

"This sucks," the girl mumbled under her breath and rested her forehead on her arms, not even caring if she'll get yell by Miss Bustier or not.

Adrien glanced at where her seat was and was about to signal a person to tell her that he was calling her until the projector was on by itself and showed a familiar person standing beside the principal. That's not a familiar person... that's Alya! (Y/n) gasped and once the video of her freezing the principal by her phone was done, Miss Bustier had told them all to directly go home safely.

By then, Adrien and (y/n) went out of the school and they both looked at each other. "You have to go home, (y/n)—"

"Dad's still there, and I have to go to the hotel before Alya freeze or pauses him." Said the girl and Adrien sighed, nodding and replied, "I'll keep an eye on you."

That, she smiled and quickly runs off to where the Bourgeois' luxury hotel.

-

"Dad!"

"Ah, my daughter's here."

"We have to go now before—"

"Just a minute, sweetheart... why don't you take a look around the hotel while I talk with Mr. bourgeois for a few more moments, okay?" He says sternly but with a soft voice.