ix

2072 words | EDITED on 3/23/2023

episode 25 (skipping 23-24, too, sorry! I'll make it up to you guys in the last chapter of this book!)

"Yikes, this is my first time seeing you getting tired and exhausted. What happened?" Asked (y/n) in a whisper as she moved her seat from the back next to Chloe's for Ms Mendeleiev's class today. As much as she dislikes Chloe's sassy behavior, she still cares about her.

The girl just ignored the question (y/n) had asked, not until her shoes were returned.

Frowning at her being all silent, she focused on the class again, until her sensing skills got triggered. Someone's up to no good here, and they're definitely close- her thoughts then got interrupted by Chloe's yelp. (Y/n) clicks her tongue and examines the room as she stands up, not caring if her classmates were staring at her weirdly; excluding Adrien. Where is this person? she asked herself until she sensed someone standing behind her. Turning around quickly, she slapped whoever that invisible person was, though it'd seem like she was slapping the air. But no, the sound of the slap was heard, which proves that someone was playing tricks.

What bothers (y/n) is that she can't ignore her senses. Correction, her spidey-sense

Ms Mendeleiev then was about to yell at the girl, but (y/n) shot a glare at her as a signal for her to be quiet, though she didn't mean to disrespect an adult by that.

Everyone inside the classroom then looked at each other, until Chloe's gasp was heard as her purse started to fly by itself, making Chloe grab it and tried to pull it back. The teacher then yelled at Chloe and told her to sit down, but the blondie responded she can't until this someone released their grip from pulling her purse, making Chloe bump her back at (y/n).

"Whoever this invisible person is; I hate to say it but they're such a coward." Says (y/n) as she sat Chloe down.

Now everyone thinks she and Chloe are crazy. Exclude Adrien, again.

After all that, the class soon began to look like it was cursed when pencils and all were thrown at Chloe. (Y/n) grabs Chloe's hand and went straight towards the door, turning her head to look at Ms Mendeleiev before opening the door. "Chloe has to get out of here before this person messes around with her even more."

Now that she was outside of her class, she told Chloe to get back to the hotel. Chloe nodded and quickly ran away afterwards.

As soon as (y/n) was about to get inside her class again, Adrien burst the door open and grabs her hand quickly, leading her to the boys' bathroom apparently. When he shut the door behind him, he then turned around, only to see (y/n)'s face in confusion. Yet, she had a smirk on her face, which made Adrien blush when he realizes that he brought her to the boys' bathroom.

"How do you know if there was someone invisible inside the class earlier?" He asked and (y/n) started to get nervous.

"I.. uh... just know! Yeah, you know," She stuttered and heard Subira giggling from her jacket.

She turns around quickly and opens her jacket a little, telling Subira to stay quiet or else Adrien will know earlier about the secret that she wanted to tell him. Adrien tilts his head in confusion, but then he remembers that there's still an invincible person out there on a loose. Transforming himself as Chat Noir, Adrien then turns (y/n) around and looked straight into her eyes, knowing that she really wants to tell him something. Yeah, he was shy doing that, but he felt like he needed to do it.

(Y/n) has always been the one that's intractable, so he wanted to try to not act meek in front of what she thinks of him for once.

"Is there something that you wanna tell me? I remember that you were gonna surprise me with the secret that-"