Chapter One

Ryoko was in her room studying for an exam coming up in two weeks. She was reading about summoning ritual spells but she doubts she would pass as her magic core was lower than average to a point she can't even use a wand properly.

Even since she was born, she was ostracized as a result of her low magic capacity, she didn't have any friends and her parents passed away when she was really young, her only companion was her cat, Obsidian. It was lonely living in her solitude but she wouldn't let it deter her from achieving her dreams of becoming a Grand Witch, like her idol Bellatrix.

Obsidian purrs in her lap, Ryoko strokes its ears while reading a chapter of her book, she puts down her cat and starts drawing the runes onto the floor in her room.

Despite not having a high magic altitude she was going to at least try to perform a summoning ritual.

She grabs her book and glances through the incarnation before putting it down.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and repeats the incantation. Obsidian meows as the rune started to glow at an alarming rate and Ryoko felt a large surge of magic.

"W-What the hell!?" She injected with disbelief and she was soon hit by a dense pressure of magic causing her black out from shock, the last thing she saw was eleven shadowy figures.

Ryoko groans as she felt Obsidian licking her face and she regained consciousness, Obsidian meowed and she picks him up in her arms, she suddenly felt a chilling ominous aura, she was surrounded by eleven shadowy figures. Her body was trembling with fear, wondering the heck she just summoned.

"W-Who are you!?" She demanded with a fearful look on her face, a figure steps out of the shadows, it was a man with blond hair, pitch black eyes and a young face. He was short in height but he was really well built he was wearing a white sleeveless coat with x-shaped buckles with a high collar as well as matching white cloves. He also had on black pants and metallic boots, out of the ten figures Ryoko was terrified of him the most. She noticed he has a mark on his forehead.

She could feel his pitch black eyes eyeing her up and down, and he gently reaches his gloved hand towards her, Ryoko was hesitant.

"You didn't answer my question, who are you or what are you!?" She frantically demanded.

The man tilts his head "Meliodas" he answered confidently, Ryoko's eyes widen in shock.

"D-Did you say Meliodas?! As in the Demon King's son!?" She strutted, Obsidian hissed in fear, the man now named Meliodas smirks implying her answer.

Meliodas's Pov

While trapped in the coffin darkness for 3,000 years, the Ten Commandments and myself felt ourselves being pulled into another dimension as if being summoned by an unknown force.

We looked around our surroundings, I calmly glanced the area around me, across from us was a girl who was unconscious until she was awaken by a four legged creature, she noticed us and unsurprisingly was completely terrified.

"W-Who are you!?" The girl questioned with a terrified look on her face. Despite her being human, she was beautiful. She was slender yet curvaceous with creamy brown skin, long black wavy hair and big purple eyes. She was wearing a black hat with a matching black dress with sheer stocking covering her long shapely legs and heeled boots.

 She was wearing a black hat with a matching black dress with sheer stocking covering her long shapely legs and heeled boots

(Ryoko's dress minus the tattoos)

I can also sense a deep power within her, she was the one who summoned us which is an incredible feat it requires three grand witches to summon us yet this girl summoned us on a whim.

I reached out my hand to her but she was still hesitant.

"You didn't answer my question, who are you or what are you?!" She demanded with a frantic look in her eyes.

I finally answered her question "Meliodas" I stated proudly and the girl's face was white as a sheet I assume she's heard of me.

"D-Did you say M-Meliodas as in the first born son of the Demon King!?" She quivered and the creature in her arms hissed in fear, I smirked making her aware of my identity.

"So elder brother is this woman our new mistress, she's quite the beauty I was expecting an old crone" Estarossa blurted, the girl's eyes widen in disbelief.

"M-Mistress!" She stuttered in his disbelief, Meliodas chuckles deeply reaching towards her, the girl reluctantly takes his hand trying to stand on her legs luckily Meliodas has a good grip around her waist.

Regular POV

Ryoko was extremely confused while being entrapped in Meliodas's arms.

"M-Mistress, wait what do you mean!?" She questioned, a man chuckles darkly as he too steps out of the shadows.

"As I stated to my elder brother, Meliodas. Anyone with the power to summoned us was regarded as our mistress" he interjected confidently.

Everything was becoming too much for the young witch and she basically fainted in Meliodas's arms, completely blacking out.

"Must you be so blunt, Estarossa" Zeldris blurted as he too stepped out of the shadows.

Estarossa shrugs with his usual carefree smile on his face, than he noticed the spell book on the floor and he picks glancing through it.

"Well the real question is who is our new mistress and how did she summoned us? Usually it takes a total of three grand witches to summon us yet she was able to summon us only once. I believe she has potential" he theorized with a smirk.

Melascula flows over to them "I can sense a great power within this girl yet it's faint" she remarks.

Zeldris frowns "So she hasn't reached her full potential as of yet?" He blurted, Meliodas picks Ryoko up bridal style in his arms.

"No not yet, but I could sense the ratio of her powers she has the potential to surpass the grand witches before her" Meliodas informs.

Estarossa smirks "Well this should be interesting, I'm actually looking forward to this" he voiced causally.

Meliodas glances at the girl in his arms and he has an urge to protect her.

"As you stated Estarossa, she is our Mistress and it's our jobs to protect her" Zeldris interjected and Estrossa smirks sinisterly.

"I actually look forward to it" He stated with a grin.

Ryoko was still unconscious unaware of what she's unleashed into her life.

Things are about to become interesting.

To be continued