Chapter Seven

Meliodas scowls angrily at Luna who was glaring at him.

"Does someone have a pen and paper, so I can start writing this girl's will" Akane randomly asks.

Ryoko sighs softly and she gets in between both Meliodas and Luna "Luna please just go, before you really get hurt and you won't be saved this time, so leave" she tells her, Luna's face was red growling at her and she slapped Ryoko right in front of Meliodas, the atmosphere went cold and everyone stopped dancing, Ryoko than punches Luna in the face.

Estarossa and Zeldris's eyes widen and they turned as white as a sheet "Oh Shit!" They shouted, Estarossa puts Akane behind him and Zeldris creates a shield from his darkness.

Luna soon felt herself being lifted by the throat and she pales glancing into a pair of angry black eyes that was piercing right into her soul.

Meliodas pissed beyond reason "You bitch! I'll kill you!" He growls, Luna coughs gasping for air.

"Stop!" She pleaded but went on deaf ears.

Derieri grabs Ryoko from the soon to be massacre and Monspeet puts her behind him.

"She had to poke the bear and look what happened" Zeldris muttered.

Thorn and Dusk went to stopped Meliodas but Akane blocked them "No she has been given too many chances and Ryoko had warned her to not caused a scene and she didn't listen, now Luna finally pissed off the wrong person and she has to pay the consequences. So back the fuck off or I will kill you. Ryoko told you to keep her on a tight leash, I want you to watch this so maybe you'll think twice about messing with Ryoko-chan" she shouted angrily her eyes glowing a bright green. Meliodas keeps squeezing Luna's neck until a crack sound was heard and Luna's body went limp, Meliodas just killed Luna and he carelessly drops her corpse on the floor.

Dusk and Thorn were horrified while Akane didn't feel any remorse for Luna.

Ryoko rushes towards him ignoring Luna's corpse "Are you alright Meliodas?" She asks in concern, Meliodas frowns placing a hand on her cheek, she winced. Ryoko starts to heal herself.

"Don't worry, I'm alright now can we turn the music back on!" Ryoko shouted, The DJ gives her a thumbs up and the music starts playing.

"La nuit du Chasseur"

A powerful base of drums blurred from the speakers.

"I love this song! Night of the Hunter by 30 seconds to Mars" Ryoko shouted, Meliodas chuckles he grabs her hip pressing them against his.

Akane smiles completely ignoring Luna and grabs Estarossa's shoulders and they continue to dance, Zeldris was enjoying himself with Melascula.

Derieri and Monspeet were dancing with each other, Gloxinia was dancing with a random girl who didn't mind his wings while Garland, Drole, and Graylord were still drinking but they were starting to move around, luckily Ryoko placed give him a magic pill to help him transform into a human for a few hours.

Everyone have completely forgot about Luna, and continued having fun.

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man
Beaten and broken and chased from the land
But I rise up above it, high up above it and see
I was hung from the tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it, high up above and see
Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside

Ryoko pulls Meliodas closer to her, who smirks.

Akane pulls out of Estarossa's arms and went to grab Ryoko and the two friends danced together, so did Melascula and Derieri than they switch dance partners.

Akane was dancing with Meliodas although he prefers to dance with Ryoko but he was having fun.

Melascula dances with Monspeet, Derieri dances with Estarossa who shrugs he was having fun and enjoying himself, Lastly Zeldris was dancing with Ryoko.

The girls went back to their original dancing partners.

Ryoko pulls Meliodas closer, her arms wrapped around his shoulder and his arms are wrapped around her waist.

One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh...
Blessed by a bitch from a bastard's seed
Pleasure to meet you but better to bleed
Rise, I will rise, I will rise
Skinned her alive, ripped her apart
Scattered her ashes, buried her heart
Rise up above it, high up above it and see
Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark
Cover your eyes, the devil inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end, oh
Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end
Oh, oh (All just end)
Oh, oh (... just end)
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh...
Honest to god, I will break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to god, I will break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to god, I will break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
Honest to god, I will break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart
(Away-oh...)
(Away-oh...)
(Away-oh...)
(Away-oh...)

Meliodas takes Ryoko somewhere private, to get some alone time.

Akane noticed as well and she went to follow but Estarossa blocks her.

"You don't want to do that, don't worry Ryoko will be fine" he reassures her.

Zeldris sweats drops "Damn he moves fast" he muttered, Melascula chuckles.

One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end
Oh, oh (All just end)
Oh, oh (... just end)
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh...

Meliodas looks for a room, he finally finds one with a bed inside and he opens it and he closes it locking it blocking out the blaring music.

"Finally we're alone, no interruptions" he purrs.

Ryoko was still in her drunk stupor and she sports a dangerous smirk.

"You want to fuck me? Meliodas?" She asks with a purr, Meliodas smirks darkly.

"I want to do more than that, I want to make you mine and mine alone. You maybe the Ten Commandments's Mistress but only I want to be the only demon, no one else can have you expect me" he declared, Ryoko's eyes widen at Meliodas's bold statement.

To be continued