Chapter Two

Ryoko wakes up to the sound of purring and she awakens to a pair of big green eyes, realizing she was in her bed. She chuckles grabbing her familiar into her arms.

"Hey Obsidian! I just had the weirdest dream that I summoned the Ten Commandments including Meliodas by a fluke, hilarious right?" She asked her familiar who meows nervously and Ryoko tilts her head.

"It's not a dream" Estarossa blurted startling Ryoko who turns to his direction and she did would anyone would she screams at the top of her lungs.

"Pervert! Get out of my room!" She shouted and she threw a book at him who ducks only for the book to hit Gloxinia in the head.

"Ow! That actually hurt!" He complained, Ryoko squeals and she jumps out of her bed, and she lifts up her bed.

"Get out of my room!" She demanded angrily and she threw her bed at the Commandments who wisely got of the way.

"Will you calm down!?" Gloxinia demanded angrily, only to duck as a lamp was thrown his way.

"Calm down!? You want me to calm down!? When I have two perverts in my room!" She shouted with an enraged look on her face.

"What the hell is going on here and what's with all that noise?" Meliodas demanded, Ryoko screams and she climbed onto the table and Obsidian climbed into her arms, they were both trembling with fear.

"P-Please don't eat me, I don't taste very good!" Ryoko pleaded with anime tears running down her face stunning the demon.

"Eat you? Why would I eat you?" He asked tilting his head.

Ryoko chuckles nervously "Because you're a demon and I'm a human" she answered.

Estarossa chuckles his deep voice sending shivers down her spine "I wouldn't mind eating you but not what you're intending my mistress" he stated with innuendo and Ryoko's face was red as a cherry.

"Pervert!" She shouted with a flustered expression on her face, Estarossa smirks.

Zeldris comes out from the living room entering into her room.

"Estarossa quit teasing her" Zeldris reprimanded, Ryoko's eyes shifted to his frame and she noticed he greatly resembles Meliodas. They have the same youthful features, a muscular build, and a short height. She assumes the two are brothers her eyes immediately when to his sword and it resembled an executioner blade, Ryoko's previous red face turned white as a sheet.

"Y-You're Zeldris the E-Executioner, I read stories about you, you're a legend among the demon race" she quivered, Obsidian purrs in her arms attempting to calm her down.

Zeldris turns his direction to the witch. Ryoko slowly takes a step down from the table with Obsidian in her arms and circles around Zeldris who raises an eyebrow.

"Something the matter?" He blurted, Ryoko takes a step back "N-No I just never thought I would meet my favorite demon in-person" She remarks stunning the black-haired demon, Meliodas clutches his fist in jealousy.

"Favorite demon?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yes, I read stories about you all the time, including you fighting in the Holy War against the Goddesses. Still, I never would've thought to meet you in person" she remarks,

Melascula flows over to her "You're a strange human indeed and I'm not particularly fond of humans" she blurted, Ryoko chuckles nervously.

"Yea most humans aren't too fond of me either," she remarks with a sad look on her face, taking a seat on the table crossing her legs.

"So I really did summon the Ten Commandments?" She asks taking a glance at Zeldris, who nods his head.

"H-How is that possible, I can barely use a wand much less summon The Ten Commandments along with Meliodas" she interjected with disbelief.

Meliodas tilts his head "A wand? Is that what witches of this world are using now?" He questioned.

Ryoko nods "Yes the witches of the Bellatrix Academy use wands as a medium to channel their magic, given my low magic altitude I'm a disgrace among my coven" she muttered looking down.

Estarossa frowns "Who put that nonsense in your head?" He demanded with a deep scowl on his face, Ryoko was startled.

"W-Wait no need to go postal on anybody" she nervously, Obsidian purrs rubbing his head into her neck, Ryoko smiles scratching his ear, Obsidian purrs louder.

"But yes I was ostracized by my coven since I was a little girl. I wasn't even given my own familiar which is considered a tradition for little girls who want to become witches. I just happened to stumble upon Obsidian" she clarified, Obsidian meowed and his ears started to twitch.

Zeldris crosses his arms against his chest "As I recall you were able to conjure enough power to summon us, including my brother Meliodas. That's no easy feat, any novice witch who attempts to summon us died a slow and painful death. It takes three Grand Witches to summon the Ten Commandments while it takes five Grand Witches to summon Meliodas alone as a result of his terrifying power" he explained to her, Ryoko was astonished.

Derieri had a bored look on her face "So yea that's the bottom line Mistress" she blurted.

Ryoko blushes as being called Mistress by beings more powerful than her.

"You know you can call me Ryoko, no need to be so formal," she remarks awkwardly.

Estarossa tilts head "Ryoko? So that's your name, Mistress?" He asks teasing her and Ryoko glares at him

"Ok enough with the Mistress crap, just call me Ryoko!" She interjected fiercely.

Meliodas pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance "Enough Estarossa" he tells his brother, Ryoko sighs softly and she squeals once Meliodas picks her in his arms bridal style, she clings onto Obsidian tightly so he doesn't fall.

"You could have warned me!" She shouted, with a blush on her face.

Meliodas smirks "What fun would that be?" He purrs darkly, Ryoko feels a shiver down her spine.

"Um, you guys don't mind telling me your names right? Since we're technically bound by contract" she muttered.

Estarossa as he decided to go first "Estarossa the Love" he declared boastfully.

Gloxinia smiles his wings flaring dramatically "Gloxinia of Repose" he introduces himself to her.

Galand crackles sadistically "Galand of Truth" he stated his eyes glowing an eerie green.

Melascula's black eyes were filled with glee "Melascula of the Faith" she genuinely interjected to the witch.

"Fraudin of Selflessness" he bowed, Ryoko noticed his appearance looks more than human than the others.

A black glob with several masks "Graylord of Pacifism" she hissed.

"Monspeet of Reticence" he stated very gentlemen like.

Derieri gives Ryoko a smile albeit small "Derieri of Purity" she introduced herself in her typical laidback manner.

Ryoko's eyes scanned to the largest of the Ten Commandments.

"Drole of Patience" he politely stated.

Zeldris smirks "You already know my name as I recall being your favorite demon, but might as well I'm Zeldris of Piety," he remarks taking a shot at his brother, who scowls.

Meliodas frowns before turning his attention to the young witch "Meliodas the Destroyer" he coldly introduces himself for some reason Ryoko heard a slight purr in his tone.

"Well I'm Ryoko and this my familiar Obsidian, although most witches would be terrified of demons I embraced them," she remarks, Obsidian purrs in agreement.

They all smirked at her answer they knew Ryoko deserves to be their mistress and they will kill anyone who brings to her, consequences be damned.

To be continued