Chapter Four

Ryoko and Zeldris finally made to her first class: Potion Brewing 101.

Obsidian jumps out of her arms, they enter inside the classroom, Zeldris's nose scrunched as a result of the numerous chemicals.

"What a disgusting smell" he complained.

"Oh that's right Demon's senses are very heightened including their sense of smell, could be coming from chemicals" she remarks, than she looks around her surroundings and she noticed the other witch were spraying them with perfumes in order to enforce warlocks to fall in love with them.

"Or it could be that nasty perfume smell, gross" Ryoko mentions with a disgusted look on her face.

"Well what do you expect, Ryoko-chan, they're desperate" Akane blurted with a smirk on her face, Ryoko squeals and she wraps her arms around the red haired girl, Akane returns the hug.

"Akane-chan!" She shouted with excitement happy to see her best and only friend.

Zeldris frowns glancing at the other witch. She was around Ryoko's age with short fiery red hair, big green eyes and creamy pale skin. She possesses a slim figure and long legs, like Ryoko she was wearing a short black dress with a matching hat and coat over her slim shoulders and heeled boots. Also like Ryoko she's wearing a bit of makeup however unlike Ryoko's bold makeup Akane prefers a natural look she was wearing mascara with eye liner and pink lipstick. Ryoko heard a mewl and she looks down at Amber, Akane's familiar which is a Fox.

 Ryoko heard a mewl and she looks down at Amber, Akane's familiar which is a Fox

(Akane's dress)

Ryoko squats down and scratching Amber's ears who purrs with delight, Obsidian meows and the two familiar started playing with each other. Both Ryoko and Akane have been friends than we were really young they were almost like sisters. Akane actually was the first one to actually befriended and stood up for her after she was being mercilessly bullied by the other witches. Like Ryoko, Akane possesses great potential to rise up to Grand Witch yet Akane was an early bloomer. Akane was born to a wealthy family and they cannot stand Ryoko as they view her as a peasant, yet Akane doesn't care about their opinions and continues to hang out with Ryoko.

"Zeldris this is my best friend, Akane Dupre. Akane-chan this is Zeldris" she mentions introducing the commandment to her friend.

Akane noticed Zeldris and her jaw dropped "No way Ryoko-chan, is he Zeldris of Piety, one of the Ten Commandments" she asked with enthusiasm, Ryoko nods.

"Yep the book you gave me actually worked but I never would have thought I would have the ability to summoned The Ten Commandments and Meliodas!" She stated with excitement.

Akane's eyes widen to the size of saucers "M-Meliodas!? As in Meliodas the Destroyer!? Holy Shit Ryoko-chan that's beyond great" she squealed. Ryoko blushes with embarrassment.

"Yea so now I'm pretty much their mistress" she remarks, Akane chuckles than she scowls along with Zeldris as Luna struts into the classroom with her posses she gives Ryoko a nasty glare who rolls her eyes and flips her off making Luna's face turned red with anger.