Chapter Nine

The next morning, Ryoko wakes up she groans in pain and she rushes out of Meliodas's arms and rushed into the bathroom puking her guts out. After she was done, she rinses her mouth with mouth wash.

She holds her head "I think I had too much to drink last night" she muttered leaving the bathroom and looks at the clock realizing its only 3 o clock in the morning and she went back to bed, yet she stayed up Obsidian jumps into her arms nuzzling into her arms.

She looks at her window, and noticed a nightingale perched on a tree and it started to sing but what disturbed her was it was a woman's voice coming out of the nightingale.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

Ryoko was having flashbacks of herself being hanged from a tree and a man was screaming hysterically.

Than a another nightingale flew next to the other one singing as well the only difference it was using a man's voice.

In another one of her flashbacks, her body was held by someone who resembles Meliodas?

Than another one appeared of Obsidian who was the size of a black panther and he was talking, along with Amber in her true form and Akane who was wearing a priestess outfit and had long hair she was screaming for her.

Than another one of a woman with silver hair wearing a white dress and maroon tie with matching boots and leggings she had wings and her eyes were orange with a gold triskelion and she had a menacing smile on her face.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Another one of Meliodas losing control of his powers as result Akane was hit but it didn't kill her, she stopped aging yet Ryoko's killers were killed on the spot and Akane sealed the woman with wings with a sacred black arrow and Meliodas was sealed along with the Ten Commandments trapped with memories of heartache and anger.

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Ryoko suddenly was entrapped within memory of Meliodas and herself in a tender embrace.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

One flashback of her and Akane wielding weapons with larger forms of their familiars, fighting against beings with wings?

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

Than Ryoko went through another flashback of Meliodas and herself fighting?

"What's going on why I'm seeing these?" She asks herself.

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Than another one of herself with Meliodas holding hands but something was different about the blond demon he was wearing a green outfit and he was more open and the color of his eyes were green.

Akane was with them and their familiars were with them along with Drole and Gloxinia.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Along another one of her comforting Akane who mourns after hearing her lover Mael was killed in battle.

After going through every flashback everything just shattered into pieces.

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

Ryoko wakes up immediately sitting up and she was covered in sweat and she noticed Meliodas was laying next to her sleeping she noticed how peaceful he looked.

Flashback

Ryoko and Meliodas were taking a walking near the forest area holding hands before leaning forward sharing a kiss, unaware a certain goddess was watching the whole scene in disgust.

Flashback ends

Ryoko could feel her whole face going red and she went to the bathroom to give herself some privacy and she felt a slight pain on her back and turns around so her back was facing the mirror and much to her shock it was a black rose with a snake and dagger tattoo.

Than a flashback of herself, she had a noose around her neck, she glances at her killers with a cold and vengeful look her face, before she was hanged she place a curse in the village, creating the Black Plague killing dozen of people.

She could hear herself casting the curse.

"May I place a curse on you, a curse of death. For generations this village will be entrapped with this curse not even after my death this shall never lifted until you reprehend your sins than your kin will pay the price in turn"

Than she declares her love for Meliodas to herself.

"Meliodas, my dearest forgive me for being so weak. I will love you until the end of time may we meet again" she stated to herself, before everything went black.

Ryoko shivers it was so chilling and frightening.

"What's happening to me?" She asks herself.

To be continue