Chapter Six

After the whole debacle with Luna and her cronies. Ryoko, Akane, Estarossa, Zeldris along with the familiars have all returned to Ryoko's house to hangout until later.

Ryoko nuzzles into her pillow, she was taking a short nap she was still a bit exhausted from earlier. She was enjoying her nap unaware a certain demon prince was standing by her bedside.

Meliodas watches Ryoko closely his pitch black eyes sliding up and down her figure, Ryoko groans than she starts to wake up as she felt someone was watching her, and she turned white as a sheet now realizing who was watching her sleep.

She immediately sat up and scoots back "Were you watching me!?" She demanded sharply, Meliodas tilts his head not giving her an answer.

Ryoko was really creeped out by the blond demon out of the Ten Commandments, Ryoko felt the most uncomfortable with Meliodas.

Meliodas gives her a smirk, Ryoko frowns than without realizing she was in his arms, she blushes with embarrassment she could feel his stocky arms wrapped around her waist, she clings onto her legs wrapped around his waist and his face buried into her chest and arms wrapped his neck.

Meliodas chuckles deeply giving her goosebumps.

"You have soft skin, I wonder what else is soft?" He muttered, Ryoko's face was red as a cherry. She felt herself being pinned to the bed and he was top of her, Ryoko couldn't make herself look away from those pitch black eyes.

"Let's have some fun shall we my little hex?" He purrs, Ryoko's eyes widen.

She gently pushes him away "I don't think that's necessary and you're moving way too fast" she says nervously, while her face was turning red. Meliodas pulls her into his lap.

"Comfortable?" He whispered into her ear, pulling her closer to him, the witch tried to get up but his grip was too strong.

Both her and Meliodas felt themselves being forced apart and the demon felt himself being pinned to the wall.

Meliodas glares down at the red headed witch.

"What the hell are you doing!?" He demanded angrily that his time with Ryoko was rudely interrupted.

Akane rolls her eyes "You need to have better control of yourself" she stated bluntly.

"You bitch!" Meliodas growled, Ryoko scowls at the blond demon.

"Meliodas, that will be the first and last time you will ever call Akane-chan a bitch, as a matter of fact. Wisteria Seal!" She shouted, Meliodas screams in pain.

"Maybe this will teach you to behave, don't forget I am your mistress and will punish you if don't behave yourself" she stated calmly floating up to Meliodas, Akane whistled.

Ryoko lifts his chin up forcing him to look her in the eye, Meliodas chuckles darkly.

"It's going to take more than a little seal to tame me, but I will try to behave yet you have to be good to me as well Mistress" he interjected with a husky tone.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow than she released the seal dropping Meliodas on his feet.

"Akane-chan let's get ready for the party tonight" She suggested with an annoyed look on her face, while landing softly on her feet, Akane snickers.