Chapter Sixteen

Mael and Akane came downstairs holding hands.

Galand turns to their direction and he grabs his halberd "What the hell is he doing here!? A fucking Goddess no doubt!" He shouted angrily.

Mael was unfazed "Galand it's me Estarossa but Mael is my true identity" he blurted.

"Well now I want revenge on the Goddess Race, because that disgusting whore implanted false memories into my head basically turning me into a demon but also separating me from Akane for 3,000 years" he explained calmly although his sky eyes were blazing with fury.

Akane sighs "Well now that everything is settled, let's just have a drink and have a little fun I know things have been intense" she remarks.

Ryoko and Meliodas have come out of the kitchen with booze and food.

"There's more in the kitchen, so everyone just relaxed and get to know each other a bit" Ryoko suggested and she each passed them a drink using her magic, Akane chuckles grabbing a beer and takes a sip.

"Ok let's play Truth or Dare" Ryoko suggested.

Akane snickered knowing it was going to be real fun, Obsidian jumps into Ryoko's arms while Amber crawls into Akane's lap.

Meliodas and the others smiled at that "Sounds good" he remarks.

Akane smirks behind her hand they had no idea what they're in for.

"Ok I will go first, Melascula truth or dare?" Ryoko asked the Faith Commandment.

"Dare" Melascula declared.

"Ok I dare kiss the one you have a crush on" she blurted, Melascula surprisingly had a blush on her face.

"Um can I change my mind?" She asks anxiously, Ryoko raised an eyebrow.

"No" she says bluntly, Melascula pouts but sighs than she went over to Zeldris and she kisses the hell out of him, Meliodas whistled.

Akane and Ryoko high five each other "Yeah get him girl!" They cheered, Melascula stops kissing the commandment of piety who was shocked beyond belief, Melascula was blushing and was about to leave but Zeldris pulls her in his lap holding her possessively.

Derieri smirks turning to Monspeet, Drole and Gloxinia "Pay up" she tells them, the three groaned taking out money and hand it to Derieri.

Ryoko snickered "I knew you two had chemistry but I knew Melascula was little shy so I gave her some encouragement" she mentions, Melascula smiles at her, along with Zeldris.

"Ok who's next?" Zeldris asked and Akane raised her hand.

"Ryoko-chan truth or dare?" She asks her best friend.

Ryoko thought about it "Truth" she blurted, Akane smiles softly.

"What happened that night we got drunk that one night 3,000 years ago?" She asks curiously.

Ryoko thought about it than her face to red as a cherry.

"A lot of things" she muttered, Akane frowns.

Flashback

Three thousands years ago,

Ryoko and Akane were both drunk to a point they can't even think straight.

They decided to get a drink after a long battle with both demons and goddess only this was their first drink and they had a very low alcohol tolerance.

Akane's face was flushed and her body felt so hot.

"Akane-chan, I feel so hot" Ryoko remarks while fanning herself.