Chapter Twelve

Akane was at her apartment mediating, breathing in and out. Concentrating on her magic suddenly she felt a familiar energy.

She chuckles darkly "I see you're waking up, huh Elizabeth?" She asks herself, Akane knew and prepared for this moment that's bound to happen eventually.

"Let the games begin" she stated with a psychotic grin on her face.

Meanwhile,

Ryoko was at home cleaning up her house than she went outside to get some fresh air, she was still disturbed from last night, she decided to go to the library and make time over there.

She always loved read as a stress reliever especially with the all the bullying she had to endure.

She grabs her favorite book "The Grimm Fairy Tales"

Than she felt her head burning with pain.

She could hear a voice in her head ringing and it sounded just like hers but more mature and seductive yet sinister in a way, she found herself in a dark space.

"Here I stand, helpless and left for dead"

She could see another version of herself.

"It's time to wake up Ryoko-chan" she remarks, Ryoko turns white as a sheet.

"Don't worry darling, I won't hurt you just trust yourself, so we could see both Akane-chan and our beloved Meliodas" she mentions.

"M-Meliodas?" Ryoko asks meekly, Ryoko nods.

"Yes our Demon Prince" she stated huskily, Ryoko closes her eyes.

Close your eyes, so many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong
Harder to find what's right
I believe in you, I can show you that
I can see right through all your empty lies
I won't stay long, in this world so wrong
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight

Ryoko could feel her body being filled with an enormous amount of magic and her previous memories of her past life and her love for Meliodas.

"Meliodas, I want to see you" she muttered,

Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Trembling, crawling across my skin
Feeling your cold dead eyes
Stealing the life of mine
I believe in you, I can show you that
I can see right through all your empty lies
I won't last long, in this world so wrong

Ryoko was proud of her reincarnation "Now Ryoko-chan it's time for you wake up" she tells her and Ryoko wakes up and she was back in the library.

Ryoko's eyes turned a bright purple and she could feel her magic increasing by the second.

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Hold on, hold on
Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Hold on, hold on
Goodbye

"I'm back" she says to herself with eyes glowing with prowess.

"I'm back Akane-chan and my Meliodas" she purrs.

Meanwhile,

Meliodas was in Ryoko's room lying her bed while the others are out and about, while he was sleeping.

He felt someone stroking his face alarming him and he pop his eyes open looking into a pair of playful purple eyes.

"Hello beloved, Miss me?" Ryoko purrs, Meliodas was shocked.

"R-Ryoko!? Are you my Ryoko?" He asked his voice high from emotion and she nods her head.

"I missed you so much you have no idea" she remarks sadly and she leans over and pressed her lips against his, Meliodas returns it pulling her into his lap and they exchange kisses.

Ryoko wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist, she moans loudly. Meliodas shivers and he lays down with Ryoko on top of him, he grinds his hips against hers, Ryoko moans through the kiss and they separated for a bit, Meliodas starts kissing her neck while groping her breasts.

"Yes just like that" she muttered into his ear before nibbling on it, Meliodas moans. Ryoko unbuttoned the top of his coat leaning over to kiss his neck grinding against his hard on.

"Someone's excited for me" she stated with a smirk, she squeals as she felt Meliodas squeezing her ass, he unzips her dress from back exposing her shoulders and he pulls it down exposing her in bra and panties and she takes off his shirt and was greeted a marvelous view of his toned chest and abdomen.

"You were saying love?" He teased, Ryoko pouts, Meliodas pulls her into another kiss, the lovers moaned, they were so into each other they noticed the others coming into the room to check on Meliodas, only to be greeted by a not so pleasant site.

"Whoa!" Zeldris shouted his face turning red as his bodysuit, startling the two lovers and Ryoko gets off of Meliodas, but she was not embarrassed.

Meliodas gives his brother a deadpanned stare.

Estarossa had to look away "Really Brother you couldn't wait" he grunted.

Ryoko remains shameless as she sits on the bed with Meliodas crossing her legs.

"Anyway there's something you need to know especially Gloxinia and Drole" she remarks.

Gloxinia chuckles "I recognized that power anywhere, long time no see Ryo" he greeted cheerfully, Ryoko chuckles.

Drole smiles at his old friend "I had a feeling it was you, but at the same you weren't yourself" he interjected with a frown.

Ryoko sighs softly "I was reincarnated after my death" she explained, Meliodas flinched and he gets up abruptly leaving, Ryoko closed her eyes and she went after him.

"Meliodas!" She shouted and she grabs him from behind into a hug.

"Let go of me" he tells her but Ryoko clings onto him.

"No!, I'm not letting you go, never again" She shouted. Meliodas's black eyes were flowing with tears as they were slowly turning green.

He turns around and he kisses her roughly, Ryoko grabs onto his hair and he grabs her waist, she wrapped his arms around his neck they separated for a bit, Ryoko peppered kisses on his face, their foreheads touching.

"My beloved Meliodas" she muttered and Meliodas actually smiles clinging onto her, finally reunited with his lost love.

To be continued