Chapter Three

After a few days of getting used to having the Ten Commandments in her life and Ryoko started to feel less lonely.

She was slowly getting to used to her powers now realizing she can't used a wand because her magic was too vast, as Zeldris explained to her and the witches from 3,000 years ago do not used wands at all.

Unfortunately for her it was a requirement to have for the Witch Academy of Bellatrix.

She sighs as she was not looking forward to going into the academy, due being an outcast and was mercilessly bullied by the other young witches.

Ryoko sighs sadly but she smiles to herself, glancing at herself on her vanity mirror fixing her hair, and even put on a bit of eyeliner and purple lipstick and fixing her dress.

After she was done, she packed her books into her bag, Obsidian jumps in to her arms. She noticed the Commandments went out for a bit, she wasn't worried about she knew they can take care of themselves.

She makes herself some tea and a sandwich before leaving to head off to the Academy.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" Ryoko was startled as she turns to face Zeldris.

Ryoko chuckles "Well I figured you guys will still be gone so I'm not worried I'm just heading to the academy" she remarks.

"Let me walk you, that way I can keep you safe" he interjected firmly and Ryoko sighs.

"Alright just don't go overboard" she tells him, he nods and they heads towards their destination.

Zeldris noticed it was still night time.

"It's always nighttime in the Bellatrix, the night itself gives witches or warlocks a power source once performing their spells, rituals and curses" she mentions to the Commandment of Piety. Zeldris nods in understanding soon he noticed the people were giving his mistress looks of disgust and sneers as if she's gum on the bottom of their shoe and he didn't like it.

Ryoko ignores them since she was used to it, she could frankly careless about what these people think of her. It bothered her at first but she honestly didn't care anymore.

"Well well if it isn't the failure outcast" a snooty voice interjected, Ryoko rolls her eyes.

"Hello Luna, don't you have better things to do besides making my life a living hell" she blurted, Zeldris scowls at the other witch.

Luna was a cute looking young witch with long curly blond hair and blue eyes she was wearing a white dress and matching hat and heeled boots. She was average height with a slim figure, pale skin and long legs. According to her numerous fans she was considered one of the most talented and beautiful witches of all Bellatrix.

Luna laughs hauntingly "No not really to be honest dear Ryoko, I mean after all it's not my fault that you're a disgrace to the coven" she sneered, Ryoko remained unfazed.

"Are you done, because this is getting old and I don't want to be late for class plus unlike some people I don't waste my time tearing others down" she bluntly stated, Zeldris snickered. Luna was shocked and sneered at her.

"How dare you, you disgraceful bitch! know your place!" She shrieked and she lifts her hand to slap Ryoko but her wrist was caught by an armored covered hand, Luna was scared glancing into the black eyes of a very pissed off Zeldris.

Luna cries in pain "Let go of me!, Stop you're hurting me!" She screamed in pain, Zeldris glares at her.

"Give me a reason to not tear your arm off! You loathsome bitch!" He growled menacingly, Luna trembles in fear.

"Zeldris let her go, I think she gets it" she remarks to him. Zeldris growls and he reluctantly lets go of Luna's arm.

He gives the obnoxious witch a scathing glare "Let's this be a lesson to you classless whore, if I see you ever try to put those filthy hands on Ryoko again, I will kill you whether Ryoko wants me to or not! That goes for the rest of you urchins!" He bellowed to the residents who were bullying his mistress, the residents were and they should be ashamed.

Zeldris gently grabs Ryoko's hand in his, ignoring Luna who was groveling onto the pavement scarred from her humiliation.

"You didn't have to do that Zeldris, I could have handled it and she's the Dean's daughter" Ryoko pouts, Zeldris scowls in anger.

"I don't care who she is, that bitch had no right to put her hands on you! And those idiots just stood there and did nothing!" He angrily interjected with a look of disgust on his face.

Ryoko smiles softly and she was blushing "Thank you Zeldris, no one has ever defended me before" she genuinely stated, Zeldris had a small blush on his face, Ryoko giggles.

"Aww did I just see a blush on your face Zeldris" she teased, Zeldris stuttered.

"N-No! I did not blush you're probably seeing things" he says with denial turning away and he felt arms wrapped around him pulling him into a well endowed chest, Zeldris's face was red as his body suit, Obsidian snickered.

"How adorable!" Ryoko squeals and Zeldris gently pushes her away his face was still red, Ryoko giggles.

The two went inside the academy, Zeldris looks around the area and he noticed the students were flying on brooms?

Ryoko summons a broom and she climbs onto it with Obsidian climbing onto her lap.

"Come on get on" she insisted, Zeldris was hesitant but gets on.

"You might want to hold onto me" she warned him, Zeldris raised an eyebrow and the broom levitated causing him to clutched onto her waist and the broom took off at very high speed and he screams.

Ryoko chuckles "Well this is how we get to class" she remarks, Zeldris was trying not to get too excited, Zeldris glances at the other witches.

Ryoko noticed a few girls from Luna's posse was heading straight towards her.

"Great it's the Sububitches" she muttered.

Dusk and Thorn were considered to Luna's best friends and like Luna they also relentlessly bullied Ryoko mainly because in their eyes she was a disgrace not only that they were jealous of her natural beauty.

Zeldris looks behind them and he winced "They look like trolls wearing too much makeup, not even an actual troll would fuck them" he muttered with a winced look on his face, Ryoko chuckles, she dodged a fire spell from Dusk and an ice spell from Thorn.

Ryoko's eyes turned a bright purple and creates an orb on the tip of her finger, and she flicks towards the two girls.

"Here's a little cherry bomb for you, girls" she muttered, the light burst onto girl blinding setting them off their brooms and their bodies landing in a thud.

Zeldris smirks "You think they're dead?" He asked her, Ryoko shrugs "I could careless, I'm done with their bullshit" she remarks with a cold expression on her face and they flew off together, Zeldris grins he actually like Ryoko's dark side, Obsidian purrs in her lap.

"We should on the way to my first class should be on the way, are you enjoying yourself, Zeldris?" She asks curiously, Zeldris chuckles softly.

"I will take that as a yes" she answered with a grin, her eyes glowing with enthusiasm.

To be continued