Prologue

Disclaimer: All rights go to DC Comics and Marvel and their respective owners. These characters are not my own except for my male OCs.

Norway; 1945

It was a stormy night, a group of soldiers were in a boat traveling. They are the Howling commandos, a group of allied soldiers that go on high-value black ops missions behind enemy lines, they were assigned to take down a Nazi base in Norway. As the boat stopped, the soldiers left the boat and spotted the Nazi base. While they were walking through a graveyard that was close to the base, a Nazi soldier spotted the soldiers and loaded his gun. One of the soldiers signaled for the others to stop and as they did that a missile was shot into the sky.

???: Howling Commandos, move!

The Howling Commandos headed for cover away from the missile and as they were doing that Nazi soldier began firing at them.

???: We're sitting ducks out here. Howlett, I need recon!

Howlett: I'm working on it bub.

The Nazi soldier kept firing at the soldiers until the turret stopped firing for some reason. He hit the weapon so it work again until a circular shield had cut the gun in half causing the turret to explode. The shield had returned to the person who had threw it. That person was the First Avenger himself, Captain America and behind him was his team known as the Justice Society of America. The team consisted of other heroes known as The Flash (Jay Garrick), Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Dr. Fate, Wildcat, and Red Tornado.

Captain America: This is the end of the line, boys. Our job is to take down the Nazi's science base and we've already got a man on the inside to get us in. Now let's go show Zemo that his day is over!

The Howling Commandos and the JSA began to cheer. Inside the base, Baron Zemo was standing outside on the balcony until one of his lieutenants approaches him.

Baron Zemo: Lieutenant Strucker. Report.

Strucker: Baron Zemo, the Allies have found the fortress. Captain America and the Justice Society is with them.

Baron Zemo: Send your best regiment out to confront them. Him and his allies will defeat them, of course but this will give us time to finish the virus.

While one of the soldiers uses the bugle play the "charge" tune, the soldiers and the JSA began attacking the base. Captain America threw his shield towards 2 Nazis that were above a tower, Wildcat lifted one of Nazis that were surrounding him into the air and threw him towards a group of them and fought the others. As a Nazi was looking through the fog for any members of the JSA or Howling Commandos, he didn't notice Howlett watching him in the water behind him. Howlett then jumped above the Nazi taking him down. One of the Howling Commandos had taken down 3 Nazis by dodging their attacks and grabbing the last Nazi by the neck with his umbrella and knocking him unconscious. While the Howling Commandos were taking care of the rest of Nazis, Cap and the JSA ran toward Zemo's base only to be stopped by a group of soldiers. One of the soldiers began shooting towards them but Captain America used his shield to block the bullets and Green Lantern used his ring to block the bullets that were going towards the other members. Flash began to run toward the Nazis and take them down and Dr Fate blasted a few of them off the bridge. After that, Red Tornado took down the last 3 soldiers on the bridge.

Captain America: Nice work men.

A grenade was thrown towards them.

Wildcat: Grenade!

The Grenade then exploded a second after landing and blew the JSA back a few feet.

Captain America: Everyone alright?