Fireworks

???: Dr. Desmond, you require an audience with the Light?

Desmond: Yes. Very sorry to disturb at this late hour—

??? 2: Just make your report.

Desmond: Of course. (clears his throat) Well, we had a small fire here at Project Cadmus. The origin of the incident is still unclear, but it seems to have attracted unwanted attention. Four sidekicks, Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Ant-Man alongside Iron Man breached security.

Superboy is staring at the five of them.

Desmond: They found and released the weapon, the Superboy. Of course the clone is under our telepathic control, and as ordered turned against his would-be liberators. The five are contained and we don't believe the League knows where they're here.

Back to Desmond:

Desmond: Uh... what should I do with them?

??? 3: Clone them. After the others are cloned disassemble Iron Man's armor so we may reverse engineer his tech and use it for our own desires.

??? 4: The substitutes will serve the Light. And only the Light.

Desmond: And the originals?

??? 4: Dispose of them. Leave no trace.

Desmond smiles cruelly in response.

Above ground in Washington D.C. fireworks are going off, even though it's now 12:01 in the morning.

???: Time runs short. You must awaken. (None of the teens wake up) You must awaken NOW!

Kid Flash wakes up, gasping for air and his eyes flying open. The other 4 are just as alert now too. Their attention was directed on the glaring Superboy in front of them.

Kid Flash: (Annoyance fighting his fear) What? What do you want? Quit staring. You're creeping me out.

Robin: Uh, KF, how about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look? (Turns to Iron Man) Iron Man can you bust us out?

Iron Man: No my armor has been shut down and it's going to take a few minutes to power on.

Robin: Okay, what about you Ant-Man?

Ant-Man: Even if I tried, it might not be enough to break the glass. Also I don't think there are any insects down here for me to contact and help us.

Desmond and the scientist that was in Project Kr walk down the organic looking hall.

Desmond: Prepare the cloning procedure for the new Project Sidekick, now.

She leaves instantly and Desmond continues to walk until he is side-by-side with Guardian.

Guardian: Almost done here, Doc.

Desmond walks up to the room and notices Superboy is not in there.

Desmond: Where's the weapon?!

Guardian: Superboy? He carried the intruders to the cloning chamber.

Desmond: We have Genomorphs for that! Get the weapon back in it's pod now!

Guardian: I don't see the harm in letting the kid stretch his legs.

Desmond: Don't you now?

The G-gnomes telepathically show him something horrible.

Guardian: That clone belongs in a cage!

He walks off.

Aqualad: We only sought you help you.