Drop Zone

Santa Prisca; June 19; 00:43 ECT

The alarms blare in a warehouse, complete with bubbling fluid in every tank. The source of the alarm is a group of intruders (Bane and two other men). Surrounded by guards on the ground and guards on the catwalks cocking their rifles.

Cobra Agent (in Spanish): Our sublime master proclaims he will depart this facility... if... one of you defeats his champion in single combat.

Bane pushes aside the foot soldiers that came with him, walking to the gated door with pride. Buzzer goes off and Bane holds the door.

Bane (in Spanish): Just make it interesting.

As Bane walks into their arena, the soldier smirks as the gate closed. Bane looks at his surroundings as he sees a bunch of armed soldiers watching him when he sees someone walking in, an 18-year-old male:

 Bane looks at his surroundings as he sees a bunch of armed soldiers watching him when he sees someone walking in, an 18-year-old male:

Then he sees one of the soldiers put his Venom injector through the door. He picks it up and turns to the soldier.

Bane (in Spanish): You're giving me my greatest weapon? What's the catch?

Soldier: (In Spanish) No catch. It would hardly test his champion's prowess if you were not at your best.

Bane puts on his project as it turns on.

Bane (in Spanish): You want my best? (Attaches the tube to his mask as Venom gets injected into his system and he gets buffed up) You got it.

Bane cracks his neck as he gets ready to fight. His opponent hasn't moved, but the girl behind him steps up with a needle gun filled with a purple serum which she injects into his shoulder. The effect is immediate, his eyes shrink to pinpricks as his hair stands nearly on end. He stumbles forward, his head held in his hands as he falls to his knees. His shoulder grows massively, ripping his shirt. Bane watches closely. The choker around his neck rips off as he grows fangs and his body grows to match his arm's size. His skin turns green-grey with red slashes. The girl closes the gate.

Panting, he gets off his knees, and charges at Bane with a roar

Panting, he gets off his knees, and charges at Bane with a roar. He attempts to send a downward punch, but it was caught. Bane slides a foot or so back, but doesn't fall. Bane sends a solid uppercut to his opponent's jaw. The cross Bane throws to his chest does nothing, and he smirks down at Bane.