Black Panther origin

Wakanda; July 6th; 10:45 EEST

It was nighttime and the people of Wakanda have gathered to watch as someone challenges the King for his throne.

M'Baku: Face me! Come, Black Panther, and face the Man-Ape.

On the throne was the current Black Panther, King T'Chaka Udaku along with his wife, Queen Ramonda, his young 9 year old daughter/princess, Shuri, and his 16 year old son/prince, T'Challa. Each of them were in their traditional wardrobe. The king had stood up from his throne ready to challenge the Man-Ape. One member of the Dora Milaje (female warriors of Wakanda) had taken T'Chaka's cape off.

T'Challa: Father, please. Do not do this.

T'Chaka: It is the law, my son. This is how the kings of Wakanda have chosen to rule. This is how it was written, and we will respect it.

T'Challa: But the White Gorilla tribe, they cannot claim what is ours.

Shaman: M'Baku had made a challenge to the throne of Wakanda. It is your father's duty as king and Black Panther to meet it.

T'Challa: Father, if you lose, you know what he will do to this country.

T'Chaka: And that is why I will not lose. Our family has protected Wakanda and it's treasure for generations. The Black Panther's reign will not end on this day.

Before he faces M'Baku, T'Chaka talks to his wife and daughter, one last time.

Ramonda: Do well, my love.

T'Chaka: I will and if I don't, just know that I will always love you and our children.

Ramonda nods and they kiss each other one last time. T'Chaka kneels in front of his daughter.

Shuri: Do you have to do this, baba?

T'Chaka: I do. Just like I told your brother, it is the law, that is the way it's always been.

Shuri tears up and hugs him and he hugs back.

Shuri: I love you baba.

T'Chaka: I love you too Shuri. (Kisses the top of her head)

He lets go of her and as he walked down, Ramonda comforts her daughter. It finally started to rain.

T'Chaka: Turn back, M'Baku. There is no shame.

M'Baku: I have been waiting for this moment for years, T'Chaka. The White Gorilla tribe has been ignored for centuries. (Charges at T'Chaka) No longer!

T'Chaka dodges M'Baku's double fist attack by doing a front 180 flip and ended up a few feet away from him. M'Baku charges him again and did a left cross then a right cross then a strike to the head then another right cross and finally a downward strike only for him to dodge each of those attacks and move back a few more feet.

The thunder clapped as T'Chaka jumps towards him and kneed him in the face. M'Baku roars and charges towards T'Chaka and throws a right cross only for T'Chaka to dodge under and backflip away. T'Chaka ran toward M'Baku and hit a specific part under his arm. After that he threw an uppercut to M'Baku's stomach and then a right cross to his face. T'Chaka then jumped and kicked him in the face to the right with his left foot making M'Baku spin around once only to roundhouse and then a 180 kick to the face.

After that M'Baku fell to the ground on his back.

T'Chaka: It was a mistake to come here, M'Baku. The White Gorilla tribe was exiled long ago. Your mere existence is forbidden. But still I have respected you and your lands. (As he was talking a sonic like weapon appeared and was aiming at T'Chaka) This is how you repay me?