Chapter 14: Baby Seasons Change But People Dont.

"I swear to God Klaus if you don't call some sort of Doctor I will KILL YOU." Violet screamed as another contraction started.

"There's a spell on the house, no one can leave and no one can get in. You think if I could get a doctor then I would GET ONE BY NOW." Klaus shouted in return, as he ran in from the library with some extremely old looking books.

"W-what are those?" Violet asked through clenched teeth as she surpressed her screams.

"My mothers old books. One of them has to have something about child birth in it." Klaus replied, skimming through one book to the other.

He knew that from his Mothers 7 children, she would have written something about it.

Even after Freya, Finn, Elijah, himself, Rebekah, Kol and Henrik, surely she had written something about giving brith.

His eyes lit up when he found some paragraphs on the subject.

The only problem was that they were all old, Viking traditions and not up to date hospital instructions.

Scrunching his face up in annoyance, he muttered 'screw it' under his breath before chucking the book onto the bed.

"I'm doing this. You're going to have to trust me." Klaus informed as Violet reached up and grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I don't care if you get the Pope to deliver my baby. Just DO IT." She ordered, throwing her head back as another contraction hit.

Not even knowing what he let himself in for, Klaus moved so he was nearer to Violet and began to deliver the baby.

-I DONT KNOW ABOUT PREGNANCY STUFF SO IM SKIPPING THAT BIT-

*Violets POV*

"Am I seeing double or is that two babies." I muttered as Klaus held me up as my strength was at an all time low.

Klaus had amazingly delivered the baby, only to discover that there were two.

I mean, I was pretty big when I was pregnant but I didn't expect to have twins!

"Well, I think you're gonna need another cot." I joked, still not believing it. We had laid out the boy and girl on the bed who were wrapped in blankets.

Klaus just sighed at my joke and wrapped his arm tighter around me. He placed a kiss on my temple.

"I am so proud of you sweetheart." He whispered and I felt a flood of warmth in me.

But it instantly vanished from the exhaustion and still throbbing pain coursing through my body.

"You think you could give me some of your blood?" I asked softly, not feeling the strength to talk at normal volume.

It seemed that Klaus was two steps ahead of me, holding out his now bleeding wrist.

I clamped my mouth over the bite mark and drank willingly until I felt better.

"Thank you." I whispered "I'm uh, gonna sort out our housebound issue."

The thought of Connor made me sick. He wanted to kill me and my babies. Well, now he's going to die.

Klaus knew exactly what I was talking about and willingly let me leave.

It's like I didn't even notice my journey down the stairs as all my mind was fixed on was sucking the life out of Connors stupid body.

I made my way back until the ball room where Klaus and I had been held and there lay two bodies.

One was Ann-Marie who I instantly felt sorry for. She didn't want to be here and Connor just killed her.