Chapter 15: Hey Hey You You. I dont like your girlfriend!

"Wait seriously?" I said incredulously as I stared at Caroline "Damon and Elena are together?"

"Why is that so surprising?" Caroline laughed.

"Well, Elena's a bitch and Damon's cool. She doesn't deserve him." I pointed out as I relaxed into the bed.

3 months. 3 months of changing diapers, feeding and reading stories and this was my first day off.

I had Rebekah looking after them for today so I could have a 'well earned break'.

That was her that said that. She was the one that wanted to look after them may I point out which was extremely surprising of her.

But then again, Klaus did say that Rebekah's family meant the world to her and she always wanted a family of her own.

"You're too quick to judge." Caroline said with a pointed look as she painted her toe nails.

"And you're too soft. May I remind you of the time that she snapped your neck and tried to kill me?"

She glanced at me and pulled a face at me "There's no point in holding a grudge V. We're vampires. We have eternity to get pissed at each other."

I rolled my eyes and plaited my hair into little pig tails, one either side of my head.

"I think I'm gonna get dreadlocks." I muttered to myself and Caroline's head snapped up again.

"Don't even think about it." She threatened, pointing a finger at me. I poked my tongue out at her and closed my eyes.

I wonder what Klaus was doing right now? I mean, probably at the grill getting drunk with Kol since he also has no baby duties today.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked, finally getting bored of sitting around for a few minutes.

"Well, I was planning a party but, there's a party tonight at the Lockwood mansion and the theme is the 1800's." She said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Wait like, Stefan and Damon's time?"

"Yep, you gotta dress up from the time."

"Wait." I cut in before she could continue "You mean corsets and big dresses?"

She nodded.

"YES!" I cheered punching the air in happiness.

I loved those sorts of dresses and that time period. Like, you didn't understand my love for corsets and beautifully curled hair.

It's like my guilty pleasure.

I always use to wish that I was actually from that time, still do to be fair.

It was so much more proper and classy compared to nowadays.

"Can we go shopping for dresses?" I asked and Caroline looked generally surprised.

"Uh sure, I already have my outfit but I suppose we should get yours." She smiled, blowing on her toe nails to dry them quicker.

Once she was done, we grabbed our things and hopped into Caroline's car, in hope that we weren't too late to get a dress.

"What colour are you going for?" The woman at the shop asked after we said what we were looking for.

At the same time Caroline said 'blue' and I said 'black'.

"I'll come back to you." The woman smiled, obviously sensing a discussion between Caroline and I.

"What? Black? Are you crazy? This is a joyous occasion and you're gonna rock up like you're going to a funeral?"