Chapter 16: D-d-d-drop The Bass

*3rd persons POV*

"You've done that spell a thousand times." Klaus growled "Your magic is being blocked and you're going to end up losing too much blood."

Violet stood in front of the wooden table as she sliced her arm again to let the blood drip onto the map placed on the table.

Her locator spell had been blocked but she couldn't stop performing the spell, she didn't want to give up hope just yet on her magic.

"There's nothing else I can do." She muttered in reply, staring blankly down at the map where the blood had stained.

Her body swayed slightly from the amount of blood that she had let drip out of her body. Her skin more pale than usual.

A crunching sound filled the air as Klaus brought his wrist to his mouth, biting down to draw blood.

"Drink." Klaus said, holding out his hand to Violet who stayed with her back to him.

Violet didn't answer as she just stood there, emotionless and exhausted.

Klaus' face contorted one of frustration as his wrist healed and he had to bite it again.

Instead of waiting for her to take it, he used his other hand to turn her around as he forced his wrist onto her mouth.

The witch didnt fight back as she let his blood flow down her throat. She just didnt have the energy to fight back.

Once Klaus saw that her wounds were healing, he pulled his hand away and placed each of them on both of her arms so she was now fully facing him.

There was a small trail of blood in the corner of her mouth which began to trickle down to the tip of her chin.

"We will find them." Klaus reassurred, no sounding too confident "We will... At any costs."

Pulling her forward, Violet was embraced into a hug to which she weakly returned, her energy only slowly coming back to her.

"What do we do?" She whispered

"We go to Bonnie, see if her magic is also being blocked." Klaus began but was cut off by Violet pulling back and shaking her head

"No... She won't help, she hates me."

Klaus smirked at her "I know, but there's nothing that a little persuasion can't handle."

-

*Violets POV*

I stepped forward and and knocked three times on the door.

Klaus had gone on his own little trip and would be joining me in about 2 minutes, maybe sooner.

In my mind, there was literally nothing. Nothing I could even think about apart from Rian and Elizabeth.

Whoever took them I will kill. No question about it. I won't hesitate to suck the life out of them.

Even if my babies are unharmed, the fact that someone would even touch Klaus' and my children meant they had a death wish.

After a few moments, Bonnie came into view through the glass of the door.

Her expression went from scared to guarded when she saw me.

"Bonnie please," I called through the door "I just wanna talk."

"How can a trust you?" She replied.

"Because right now I have nothing to lie about." I said, looking down to the floor.

Bonnies face stayed strong as she paused for a moment, then walked forward and slowly opened the door.